Game Creation > Completed Games and Demos

DoorSquare [Complete, Android/iOS]

<< < (3/3)

Prpl_Mage:
I actually think it's a solid game, there is some confusion regarding what modes can be mixed and what can't though.

I personally enjoy the banter-ish description on everything that can be unlocked, the money grab add and the "additional hints"- from the unlock.

So far I haven't tried the story mode, mostly play to and from school after I've stacked up on 100-ish double exp games. Sometimes in hard mode, sometimes normal, sometimes door buster, sometimes ghost and so on.

I just remembered, is there a way to stop ghost mode from moving up before the countdown finishes? I'm kinda used to it now but it was frustrating at first.

Apex:
I had my admob account suspended, so I'm appealing to have it reenabled. Until then the ads wont work, and unfortunately the rewards wont unlock.

I'm really sorry. I'm trying to get it sorted out.

Prpl_Mage:
I played through the story modes and it kinda surprises me how well they work. I mean, I just advance a little and get part of the story. Rinse and repeat but it's still enough to keep me going. I personally liked the past story more because of the poetic touch, is that your original?

Also I noticed that this game does wonder to my concentration issues, engaging enough to keep me occupied but not requiring that much focus that I'm losing myself. I'm gonna start suggesting it to all the kids with Fidget spinners

ps. Did the account suspend thing also break the additional hints? They keep showing up blank for me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version