Off-Topic > RP Board

Charas Grande Adventure Game: Rebirth of an Age

<< < (2/18) > >>

Fisherson:
Dave: *See's Lonewolf* Huh? Lonewolf is a reporter? *Thinks on this a moment seemingly ignoring the grenade* How did that happen? I was only gone a couple of months I don't see how logically- *The grenade explodes!!...And Dave is now covered in ice*

Davesicle: (Oh what frozen hell is this?! It must have been a Cryoban Grenade! Wait where'd a moose get a high tech weapon like that? I may have to investigate this!...Oh right I can't move.....Help?) *He reaches out the with the Force beckoning help*

MT11: *Not interested in helping, since he's busy telling the customers who he'll eat them and with what condiments*

Lonewolf: *Is now covering the story of how Dave is frozen in solid ice, too busy to help him escape it through apparently.*

Zuhane: *Is being spanked by Razor*

Razor: *Is beating Zuhane with a giant paddle* Jefferson! Jefferson!!...Ah that's about an hours worth. *Puts away the giant paddle* I dunno why you wanted me to do that, but you're the customer. *Goes back behind the counter* There that'll be 1,000 Gold or 10,000 Gil or but a few Platinum Records.

lonewolf:
Lonewolf here is the 7 o'clock new if any one is selling any De Icer Spray can you ring this number
07861234 this is the end of the stay safe out there

Fisherson:
Dave: (De-Icing Spray? I need some! Ugh...but I'm frozen solid.)

Rusty: *Comes through the doors, er literally breaking through them.* Beeop worp! (David! I found you! ) Beeo woorp? (David? David?) *Rolls up to the ice sculpture that is David*

Dave:  *Tries to communicate to Rusty using the force...but not much luck there...* (ToT Darnit!! I'm so doomed!)

*Then walks in a more fearsome looking fellow. He's tall, about 7 feet with bright orange hair that's shaggy and disheveled, wearing a heavily worn and torn pitch black kimono that didn't flap in the wind. On his back was a huge black butcher-knife like buster sword wannabe.  His sandaled feet echoed on the wooden floor as he turned his dark eyes on the room. His mouth curved upward in a smile*

Rahl: Hail good people! I have returned to claim my rightful title as your leader!

Dave: (-_-; Oh this will only get worse.)

Rahl: *Walks up to Lonewolf* What ho? A red skin! Hello there my native friend! I can't help but see you're selling some kind of tonic. What perchance might it be? Some herbal remedy?

MT11: *Licks the David-ice sculpture* Mm....Jedi-y. 8D

Dave: (o.o; Rusty! Help!)

Rusty: *Gets bored and goes to flirt with a Love Testing machine* X3 Bwooop~ (Hey baby~)

Meiscool:
How did the cancer go for the horse with the long face?

lonewolf:
Lonewolf* white man speak with forked-tongue
herbal remedy is not for all white man only sell to white men that
know's the true way of the land he most hear all thing's around him
this is the way of a warrior

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version