Off-Topic > Creative arts

Post your pixel art

<< < (22/27) > >>

Fisherson:

--- Quote from: Donut on January 03, 2018, 10:30:03 AM ---Looks nice Fish! I especially like the red-armor-with-bubble guy :)

--- End quote ---

That's Arry!  He was fun to edit as he is the only one who stays in his environmental exo suit the whole game.

--- Quote from: Prpl_Mage on January 03, 2018, 01:13:23 PM ---Yeah looks pretty good, Murderbot needs to be a bit bigger to match the other's increased size but otherwise good job.

Glad to see the style put to use.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I know. He is a tricky fellow to size in the style since so much had to be altered to suit his unique shape. I might give em another go. Wanna take a stab at making his buzsaw arm and EMP Emiter modules like how I did most of Bandit's gadgets.

--- Quote from: Momeka on January 03, 2018, 08:28:36 PM ---Looks nice, Fish!

--- End quote ---

^_^ Hopefully it'll be showing up in a screen shot when I get everything set up to try. Figure Juno's Illiad should use bigger battle sprites so we- er I can have more animation options during attacks and idle animations.

Zoltar:
Holy frak! Is this the tubular fappin' style we will be using in the next chain game? I like it but that's allot of work....Ckuld I hand you a chara and face set and just see what you do?  _sweat_

Fisherson:

--- Quote from: Zoltar on January 25, 2018, 07:43:03 AM ---Holy frak! Is this the tubular fappin' style we will be using in the next chain game? I like it but that's allot of work....Ckuld I hand you a chara and face set and just see what you do?  _sweat_

--- End quote ---

Actually not thinking Chain Game persay this time around. I'm thinking a chain project. Like as in I do all the story bits and dialogue but people tell me how they would want their characters to have developed in the four year time skip. Then in exchange they simply do one favor for the game instead of a chapter. For example Dren could provide it with a edited battle and victory tune, Purps would make us some more Chara sets, Red (Momeka to the rest of ya) would help expand the portal system and Zesher would add in ship to ship combat mini games across the map and Moose would be allowed to try and get a bounty hunting system programmed or just continue the B.A.N.E. storyline. AFL for at least trying to make a chapter last time would be allowed to try and pluggin a chapter or tell me what he'd have done then I would do it for 'em.

This would allow me ideally to focus on making a more detailed choice matrix ala ME:2 and focus on the battle systems and skill development trees without stepping on anybody's toes. The draw back is ofcourse it will take a little longer to complete than a chain game and won't have the random sparks of creativity they usually had, but it also means it won't drag the project down if Purps wants to go kayaking with his girl, Red gets a sudden urge to work on a brilliant little game in the interim and if I djliild suddenly find myself facing a demoralizing set back. It also means the game will be edited checked and played leisurely so likely less bugs. ^_^ Win-win-fracking-win~♡

...At least that's the idea...We'll see how it all goes soon enough.

Fisherson:
Little preview of Juno's swim suit mode which she starts out in cause really who wears a space suit on their private beach planet? Juno Fanservice Bikini.

http://Juno Fanservice Bikini https://imgur.com/a/N5kkx

And yes I still can't make image previews on Imgur. -_-; Can't find option.

Fisherson:
Red rocks foever!!  :Plight:

T.A.D. From the second Charas Grande Adventure: AKA me Raul and few other hijacking that thread and turning into an TO XD

Speaking of Rahl here's a set of him did for future Grande Adventures:

I started with his 'Ichigo cosplay' days and then decided to upgrade significantly. I used a military styled duster which I have a Chara set for I'll upload in a second and I tweaked the sword to be more colorful and slightly smaller but thickly grouped. The final version was based on Rahl's avy when he was RPing with us more recently and we had the third Grande Adventure RP. I might demonize it a little more latter and the sword was just....me spacing out and forgetting I wanted to not do a Getsuga styled release...^_^; Sort of drifted off and had too much fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version