Off-Topic > Midi Creators

Situation Midi request thread

(1/15) > >>

carmen:
Request all situation midis here. A situation midi is one that decribes a death, a finding, a happy moment, a march for an army etc. This is a pretty loose section, so if you can't find where midi should go, you should probably request here. Remember to read all rules before posting. ONLY ORIGINAL REQUESTS.

neb87:
i need like screams or sounds of men dying but no sword deaths

carmen:
Sorry We don't do sound effects, just music. Try a wav from somewhere. Sorry I forgot to add that rule. Added.

Hell Angel:
Ah, the first actual request after the re-make...

Well, I myself have tried to make this, but, it just doesn't fit the scene.

In my game, the world is split into two parts, basically a Heaven and a Hell, but more than that... Anyway, in the very begining,  the 'Hell' side is building a huge gate. It is one of the more dramatic parts of the game, it's raining, people are dying from working, and what not.

Anyway, I want a song to go with this.

Have it dark, slow, and depressing, and I'll be content.

--Thank you.

Zerlina:
Hello!
I've been seriously working on my game for months now, and so it's come to a point where I have most of the scenes laid out (on paper) and now need music for them.
One theme that continually comes up in the story is the idea of the powerlessness of man. How he always tries to come up with ways to deal with nature and yet somehow it will always overcome him.

It's stated pretty clearly in one scene when a character named Glenn says:

--- Quote ---
Glenn:
Men try to control so many things, because they are scared. They decide that by sacrificing a maid, they can appease a fire god; by offering a ram, they can achieve a bountiful harvest. They believe these things because they are afraid of being powerless to nature. They do all they can, only to stare in wonder as they realize that no matter what, the mountain will always spill heat, and their crops will always die.

--- End quote ---

So in this scene, and also every time man is overcome by the power of nature/fate, I need a sort of reflective mystical song to play. Somewhat simple. An example of this type of song can be found in IY. I've attatched this song to add a little bit of help in deciding the mood.

Help is really appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

EDIT: It wouldn't let me attatch. So here's a site it can be found at: http://at.indymedia.org/usermedia/audio/8/Kagome_to_Inuyasha.mp3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version