Game Creation > RPG Maker

Sonic Brothers

(1/5) > >>

MarioTheHedgehog:
Hey, um, I'm making a rpg with rpg maker 2003 and its a sonic rpg. I named it Sonic Brothers because it's about sonic and shadow and how they team up to fight of a new threat more deadly than that egg-fart but, lucky for them they're not alone, Tails and Knuckles, soon join after them, and shadow has quite an attitude about that...

A Forgotten Legend:
... Okay... And?  Screenshots!  Character descriptions!  Show us what you've been working on.  I would link the Meiscool topic about game topics, but I am on my iPod.

MarioTheHedgehog:
okay, thx alot I'll try but I'm not that into it yet, like I'm still working on the chip-sets and I haven't started with the actual game, I've been finding and making sprites but Ill work on it

A Forgotten Legend:
Well, that's good you are trying.  Although, next time I would suggest waiting a little longer before you tell us about it.  Anyway, as soon as you have screenshots, you can get the community to look at them here:

http://www.charas-project.net/forum/index.php?topic=27493.0

Although, this is only if you are using RM2k3 to make it, which I assume you are since you posted in this board.

MarioTheHedgehog:
Yeah I'm using RPG Maker 2003

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version