Off-Topic > Forum gaming

If I had a million dollars

(1/4) > >>

oooog:
Just something I thought up.  I'm pretty sure this has been posted once all ready, but I haven't seen it lately, so I thought, what the hey?  If you so how managed to lay your hands on a million bucks, what would you do with it?  I'll start.

If I had a million dollars.....
I'd probably spend it all in a spending machine, knowing me.

Grandy:
 I would spend all in one day, with a playstation 2, a dream cast, a N64, games for the new consoles, cames for the old consoles, and if still money left, I would spend in candys and PARTYYYESSSSSSS!!!! (oh, yeah, and food)

oooog:
obviously a heavy, sugar-rushed gamer....g'job.

AsakuraHao2004:
If I had a million dollars I would burn it. Go to hell, materialists. Perhaps a few thousand would be good. Make a few payments on my car, get a good apartment, buy some food and clothes and things I need, but a million is too much to make me happy.

Osmose:
First an foremost I'd pay someone to move this to forum gaming, as it is a great idea for one of those.

Next, I'd but a NES/SNES suit of armor. A helmet styled like ROB's head, two virtual gloves, zappers, that big rocket launcher lightgun for the SNES, I'd have the four SNES buttons on my chest(so during a fight scene someone starts punching them, and on some random big game screen you see a game character getting hurt too) The NES red buttons on my knees, ninja throwing star or four ended boomerang d-pads, and big boots styled like the NES controller(styled, not shaped) with the tongue being the black plasing handle of the ole Game Genie and the main part of the shoe having golden stripes with the cratridge logo across the top where the shoelaces should be.

Then I'd round up a bunch of new age gamers who's first console was a PS2 or Gamecube or Xbox, dress them in futuristic armor themed on their fav console, gather up some friends, arm them in the same manner I am, and hook up zapper sensors all over us, linked to small electrical shockers that hurt wherever your hit. Then...

We'd teach them what gaming is... old school style.

Asakura - Are you INSANE? You wouldn't burn it. Idealism is great and all, but wasting a million dollars like that doesn't make you a visionary who is unselfish, it makes you a fool living in his own dissillusions. If you're so ready to burn the money, why not donate it to a charity?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version