Off-Topic > All of all!

Drak's Crappy Game Reviews 2021+ Submit your crappy games!

(1/6) > >>

TheRealDrak:
Drak is back with another review!

HERE ARE THE GAME SUBMISSION RULES:

• You can use any RPG MAKER to make your crappy game.

• You can't use copyrighted material. Original parody content is fine.

• Try not to be terribly offensive with racism, sexism, and other isms...

• You may swear like a sailor in your ungodly foul games. This YouTube channel and its games are directed at late-teen to mature audiences. You were warned. Don't tell your mommy.

• Keep your crappy game run times start-to-finish to around 10-20 minutes if possible

• Don't make things terribly complicated for me like brain-busting puzzles and stuff. I'm too old and grumpy for that now. Focus on a linear, funny, crazy game.

• If you have a game following the above rules that you want reviewed and shared to the world, please e-mail me at drakcgr@gmail.com and I will get to it based on other's submissions.

Go get going on your projects!

Prpl_Mage:
Awesome, just what we needed.

Is there a deadline of some sort?

Moosetroop11:
Are you really the real Drak? ; p

TheRealDrak:

--- Quote from: Prpl_Mage on May 03, 2021, 07:30:54 PM ---Awesome, just what we needed.

Is there a deadline of some sort?

--- End quote ---

Purple Mage! So glad somebody responded. What happened to this place? No deadlines this time man! Endless fun as I am doing this as a youtube career now since patreon is a real thing. You can also see the rules on there too.

--- Quote from: Moosetroop11 on May 04, 2021, 06:33:27 AM ---Are you really the real Drak? ; p

--- End quote ---

Yes it's me! I just decided to change my username and approach this from a different angle since its not about my projects any longer. This is about reviewing funny crappy games like old times!

That's a new review I made. Just listen to me and you'll know its me. :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ptPBZynK8w

Moosetroop11:
In that case welcome back!!! : )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version