Off-Topic > Charas.EX

Using Chara Maker.EX and RM2k

(1/4) > >>

GrnDayFan6:
Hey all! First off, I'd like to say that the Chara Maker.EX works great, and is really useful in creating characters. But here is my problem: After I finish creating a character set, and set the background color, I try to use that character set in RM2k. It works ( for the most part ), except I see the background color following my character around. How do I make that invisible? Well, hopefully you understand what I'm trying to ask. Thanks in advance!

GPI:
Do you have copy the CharSet.PNG in your RPG-Projekt or do you have import it.

When you have copy it, DON'T DO THIS! MANY PERSON HAVE LOST THERE COMPLETE MAPS BECAUSE THEY DO THIS (MAP TREE BREAK).

When you want to use a new Resource in RPG2K, you must import it.
"Tool > RAW Material Editor" in the Menu of RPG2K

Select left in the list CharSet and click on Import.
Select the PNG and click then in the Background (the color should flash).

Now the Background should invisible and you don't get the possible of a Map Tree Break.

GPI

If there any problems, please send me the PNG.

BlackdragonDaigodus:
 >:  Well, GPI's advice is good, but it might also be because the color in the top left box of your color selection thingy(forgot what its called) isn't the same as your backgound. When you upload resources onto RM2k, it uses the color thingy to decide what colors are transparent, just got to IDraw(if you have it) and change the color of the background to match that of the top left square. That should do it! Hehe, you might have to do some color tweaking, seeing as how some other part of the charaset may have been that color.

GPI:
> Well, GPI's advice is good

No, its perfekt!

> but it might also be because the color in the top left box of your color selection thingy(forgot what its called)

You mean, that the first color of the color-table of the png seen as invisible background?
Yes, this is true. RPG-maker do this so.

BUT DO NEVER SIMPLY COPY A PNG/BMP IN YOUR PROJEKT! YOU CAN LOST ALL!

Import the PNG with RPG-Maker (see my post below).
This will do the same as your work with IDraw. And it will faster and secure.

Cloud19:
Still isn't working for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version