Off-Topic > All of all!

Hello friends

(1/3) > >>

Uberpwn_w00t:
Hey! To those of you who I remember that are still around (a surprisingly strong number of you, which warms my heart) I miss you all dearly and hope you are doing well, and pursuing your various passions. I recently picked up VX Ace (and 2k3 for old time's sake) from the Steam sale with the intention of prototyping a project I'm working on with a friend. I was reminded of this cozy corner of the web, and delighted to find you guys are still quite active. I am genuinely stoked to check out the two chain games that have happened in my absence (!!!)

Anyway, I'm feeling sentimental, and thinking about what a positive, constructive, and tight-knit community this place is, and how important that was during my formative years as a creature of the internet. Looking back, feels like old friends I've fallen out of touch with.

I have a few of you added on Steam still (I go by aardfish there, as I have retired this moniker for one that's marginally less embarrassing) if you'd like to catch up and/or play a game. I'll probably need some help with the project I'm working on, so expect to see me around asking stupid questions in the near future.

Archem:
Good to see you again, hope you plan on sticking around.

Prpl_Mage:
Good to see you back, stick around and hang out

Apex:
Good to see you bud!

zuhane:
Hey dad. Haven't seen you around these parts for a while
nice to see you again!!!!

xxxxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version