Game Creation > RPG Maker

SevenSkies (New title screen. 1st page updated.)

(1/21) > >>

Felix-0:

Story:
(intro)
Two brother Seir, and Vasgar fighting over the Loadestone of the Stomel Sky.
The end result in Vasgar being overwhelmed by the Stones power, and Seir turned to stone.
(10 years later)
Waking up like you do every morning, Grouchy and Tired. Sykes is being loud as usual and it feels like another boring day.
Until Sykes report that Shiners (odd glowing slimes) have appeared early in the season, the same Shiners that devastated crops and livestock last Fall.
This year, Sykes has a plan to stop em. Dragging you along with his plan, you ask the mayor for permission to enter the Fenrir Forest.

Characters: (so far)
===================Main Characters===================
Feyan: (default) Age: 19
The main hero, and slightly perky, forgetful young boy who's lived with his best friend since he was 9. Growing up with Sykes as his guidance, he is above average in fitness, and well rounded for mental challenges. Usually the lesser stubborn of the two
"C'mon Sykes, we all know your plan will just sound good now and mess up later."

Sykes: Age: 18
Feyan's best friend at first sight, Sykes has always been acting like an older brother to Feyan. He had to raise himself after his parents died when he was 15. Choosing to fight with his fists than steel, he is very brutal and blunt at times. Can't stand still for two minuets and loves waking everyone up as early as possible.
"Feyan, stand back. Let's just skip the part where you get caught and I save you, and let me go instead. "

Izack: Age: 23
An Overly dressed man with a knack for Magikal insight, Izack has always talked in riddles. Making life one big puzzle game is his favorite pastime, along with finding out mathematical equations for cloud formations. Usually has low, almost no sense of humor. Doesn't realize when he's the butt of a joke.
"Those spikes look sharp, and is that lava I see? What have you guys got me into."

Silestra: Age: 217
An outspoken young looking girl from the 1st sky. Although she doesn't look a day over 21 her actual age is greater than all three boys combined. An artful master with the bow. She excels in hunting and tracking and has a danger radar and combat ready senses. Although she has a soft spot for nature, she can be rather insensative to others.
"Call me a young lady again and I'll pin you to a tree by your fingers!"

===============Other characters===============

Seir, and Vasgar:
Brothers from the 7th Sky, always hated each other after they stopped seeing Eye to Eye one day.
Vasgar ran away. Leaving Seir to be the next Heir in line.
"Vasgar... leaving won't fix this"
"Seir, shut up!"

Gylgy:
Highly ranked officer of Askragan, the 3rd Sky. Refuses to take side on issues at hand, Sworn enemy of Normandy.
"Politics, war, and tea time. Sounds like a normal day."

Normandy:
King of Balorea. 6th Sky. Has a grudge and hate against all other skies, since his was cursed by a fire storm. Ironically, he is a Magi in the art of Fire Conjuring. His motives are for his people but his actions are Tyrannic
and brutal.
"Bring forth the wrath of Fire!"

Zaeroe:
Have Mad, and half.. well mad leader of Zaeroe. Well known as the ends of the world. Zaeroe surrounds all the skies, from top to bottom to edges themselves.
Zaeroe has a love for Jazz music and loves disassembling zombies and putting them back together. He job is to rule, but he is rarely needed since the dead lead themselves here and are recycled back into the world. He only has hearing on those who should remain trapped, or those who should move on past the mortal world.
He makes sure when new souls are created, no demons enter, and makes sure souls are recycled properly. Those who were wicked must work off their debt to the Skies before returning to the mortal world.

(more)
New CM
Enlarged HUD
New controls
Interchangeable battle character. (3 max)
Side quests along side main quests.
Options to remove flashes and change difficulty.
Interchangeable hotkey choices.
Fixed critical hit system
New utilities. (bombs, throwing knifes, Magik Hook, Shield)
New block system. (Each character has a different defense move with the shield set.)

Screenshots:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

=====================:Demo:=====================

Fisherson:
Interesting concept you got here Felix, though your intro story is a little repetitive in the word play section.

supasora:
Nice picture.

SaiKar:
Looks like a decent project. Looking forward to trying it out. I realize it's supposed to be a sword, but it sure looks like that guy is swinging around a lightsaber.

fruckert:
*vwoom vwoom*

Please tell me there isn't 10 minute cutscenes :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version