Off-Topic > Creative arts

Kitsune Saga - Kiki Story

(1/1)

Darkfox:
As I posted on my forums, this is basic data surrounding what Kitsune Saga is about. As a Saga it's a group of stories based on lives of kitsunes. These are Kiki, Nightshade (Shadowfox/Dark Kitsune), Lady Morgan (Excellent Singer and a Techno Kitsune), Naomi (Likes to read books), and others. They eventually meet up as time progresses. Well here's some info as well as a bit of the current story, Kiki Story.

Kitsune Saga is a game/story that bases around one of the oddest (One of) species in CR. Kiki story is based on Kiki who is an adventurous and also careless yellowish furred kitsune.

Well, Kiki pairs up with an unlikely human named Keneth. Keneth Randal is a hunter, though he hunts primarily standard game, like deer, anything other than standard he rather just watch, like he does with Kiki, that is, until the incident that brings them together as friends and travelling partners.

Kiki's personality is that of a careless dreamer, she often dazes off in calm times. She's not very brave, but if one of her friends is in danger she'll forget about that pretty quickly, though Kiki is usually the one to get in trouble, lol.

Kiki is a blushy modestic type, meaning she's one of those types that like to let others take bigger credit than herself which shows she's not a glory seeker. Kiki's very affectionate (SP?) and caring, often even cares over a wounded enemy.

As for the event that brings Keneth Randal and Kiki (Kitsunes don't have last names, but she does tend to call herself Kiki Randal just to feel like she belongs to a family, this often leads people to believe Keneth and Kiki are married which creates some funny and akward events XD.) Kiki was wandering nearby while young Keneth was hunting, he sees her walk by thinking she was a fox at first but quickly changes his mind noticeing that she's hardly a fox at all. (It's that obvious.) He notices that she's walking twards an illegally placed beartrap, possibly by poachers, and in quick thought he rushes at her and knocks her out of the way, he falls right on top of the trap and it snaps over his right leg, Kiki is in shock for a while then notices Keneth with the beartrap snapped onto his leg, she's a bit afraid of humans but it didn't take much thought that Keneth had saved her life so she helps get the beartrap off his leg. By the time she got it off him he had passed out so she had to drag him to his house, things blank out. Next scene Keneth starts to wake up and the first thing he sees is Kiki stareing right down into his face, he is of course confused for a while until the pain in his leg brings him back to reality, he looks at his leg and sees that it's been bandaged up and also realises that he's home and also in his room, also his dad is there.

Keneth: "Dad I..."
Keneth's Dad Rodney Randal: "She told me everything, so I ain't upset with you."
Keneth: "She? You mean..."
Rodney: "Yes, but hey, I'm suprised as you are."

Keneth looks back twards Kiki.

Keneth: "So uh..."
Kiki: "Kiki..."
Keneth: "Huh? Is that some strange language?"

Kiki giggles.

Kiki: "No, my name is Kiki."
Keneth: "Thats an unusual name, but it's cute. Uh... thanks."
Kiki: "No, thank you."
Keneth: "But you saved my..."
Kiki: "And you saved my..."
Rodney: "Lets just say you saved each other before this drags out forever!"

Rodney laughs.

"By the way, don't take this the wrong way Kiki but... what are you?" Keneth said.

Kiki looks away for a moment with a puzzled look on her face.

"I'm not quite sure..." she answered with a slightly sad tone.

(Notice: Kiki has practically raised herself knowing nothing of her kind or even her mother and father for that matter, it's unlikely her father was a kitsune though...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version