Game Creation > RPG Maker

Paradise-1

<< < (4/6) > >>

Fisherson:
The sprites look pretty good, Red. Like the plan for a tactical RPG using that Goblin Grottoe ooky spooky feel.

Donut:
Wow Momeka, looks great!

Looking forward to play that too !

Momeka:
Thanks Donut. Haven't really done any gamedev on my spare time the last few month, really need to pick it up again.

Momeka:
Haven't touched this game in some months. But I was sick and bored this week and picked it up again. I do intend to finish it, just had a lot of other stuff on my mind.

Made some "emote" bubbles to show what you can interact with and where you need to use items from your inventory.

Fisherson:

--- Quote from: Momeka on October 28, 2019, 11:50:51 AM ---Haven't touched this game in some months. But I was sick and bored this week and picked it up again. I do intend to finish it, just had a lot of other stuff on my mind.

Made some "emote" bubbles to show what you can interact with and where you need to use items from your inventory.

--- End quote ---

It's a good and simple system that is especially necessary for stupid players who don't read anything and just keep jamming buttons expecting that to tell them what to do next. XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version