Off-Topic > All of all!

Attracted to Stuff that Sucks (Sorry for the language)

(1/5) > >>

Mr. X : Syndicate Leader:
This is very odd, and its freaking the living..uhh well anyways!!!
I remember back in the day when I use to watch stuff like Power Rangers or Capt. Planet.(When I was about... I dunno, 8 or something. Any how, After I realized how much those shows kind off, well ,stink (For Power Rangers, I think that only the first one was creative but the rest are, meh, generic.), I'm all of a sudden looking up stuff for these strange programs. Information, pictures, etc!! But why!!! I have listened to the blasted Capt. Planet song so many times, I think its surgicaly attatched to my head!!!! I'm also starting to like the Power Rangers theme!!!
(It is kind of catchy though)
But any ways, this is driving me nuts!! So I just wanted to know if this has ever happened to anybody else. Being hypnotised to old shows that you liked as a child but now they are just stupid!!

Sorry if I'm pissing someone off by saying this.

shinotebasiiackh:
Well, not really. PowerRangers does the same thing each epesode. they sit there, some bad dude pops up, he's small, they go and attack him, he gets big, they call that megazord thing, they fight it, sometimes that white eagal dude shows up, they kick the monsters oversized ***, the end.

and the monster is allways ugly, too.

EDIT: I missread your thing on power rangers. But I'm leaving this up because I think it's a great explination of power rangers.

Osmose:
Welcome to the concept of nostalgia.

Darkfox:
Yes, Power Rangers are pretty much the perfect example for cliche.

GaryCXJk:
EARTH!
FIRE!
WIND!
WATER!
HEART!

LATEX!

By your powers combined, I AM CAPTAIN LATEX!

But seriously, Captain Planet is just... lame. And especially the song.

No, just give me Captain N and I'm happy again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version