Off-Topic > All of all!

Apologies

(1/1)

oooog:
I got bored, and I began to look at this history and my site, and simply put, I was disgusted.  So basically, i'm here to apologize for my noobish, childish, unacceptable behavior.  I snapped at people who were trying to help me, I posted bmp's (but you have to admit, you guys did hassle me A LOT on those, but no matter, its in the past), I did a 5-in-a-row-post, several in fact, I was really rude, my writing and spelling was terrible, and many many other things.  So basically, again, im apologizing for my behavior in the past, and would like you to know how much I have changed from the extreme noob I was.

~~oooog~~

Red Giant:
*Blows nose* We forgive you, oooog.

oooog:
lol, also, if anyone else would, you can use this thread to apologise for the wrongs youve made, i just felt i should say this, because i was terrible in my past.  even so, its in the past, im over it, as with hopefully many of the people i snapped at before.

MrMister:
I'm sorry for being a hateful little ball of fury.
Sniff.

True Evil:
I apoligize for being that guy who sometimes posts on posts that dont have anything to do with that post. Or something like that...

...yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh............... :|

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version