Off-Topic > Digital Gate Arts

Note...

(1/1)

gamerman4:
....sigh......my team is basically dead, no? hmm....I wonder if anyone will read this.....hehehe

To anyone that remembers me:

I am in college now (UALR) majoring in Graphics Design (amazing, I know :P) I live in a campus apartment and am bored out of my mind, I figured I'd post this in charas since I haven't even visited the site in forever. Finals are coming up and I have to read a book by Thursday (yeah, I slack off but I've kept my GPA up quite nicely.) I wish everyone here luck in your endeavors.

ellie-is:
I remember you :P
Glad to know you are still alive. Are you back to charas, or just stoping by?

Anyway, good luck for you too man. You helped me out a lot with photoshop and stuff back in the day.

About the dead team, I think people just dont request anymore. I think there are still people willing to take requests.

Dominicy:
Hey look, you're not dead :o

gamerman4:
I was just stopping by, just wanted to say that my usefulness in photoshop hasn't gone to waste. I hope to be a concept artist for video games or movies. That would be awesome.

Linkforce:
Ok I know it's a bumb and I'm uber late but I remember you!!  And I thank you for all your time and effort you put into making things for my game.  They were not a waste of time because I'm still using them to this day!  So thanks man!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version