Off-Topic > All of all!

I need everyone's prayer (It's over. But she no longer has to feel pain.)

(1/9) > >>

Ace of Spades:
Alright guys, I'm not a religious freak, but I need you guys' prayer right now. As of this moment my grandmother is in intensive care at the hospital and is not doing well at all. Her body is fighting to live, but fighting too hard. Her blood pressure is high, heart rate is high, she is in great pain. My parents are calling up relatives because we think that she might not live much longer. Please, everyone of Charas. We need you to pray for her health. We don't figure she will live, but please pray for her. It is a time of grief for us. The least that we can do is pray. For the rest lies within the hands of God now. I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone in any way, but it's not boding well for my grandma at all. So please, pray for her health and that she may live, and also pray that if she doesn't live she will go to a better place and will be in better hands. Thanks everyone in advance.

Rowan:
Really? I hope she'll be okay! Oh... Now you got me thinking about my mom again and how she was in intensive care. Sad times.....

V V
----
-||-

Ace of Spades:
Thank you. I hope she will be okay too.

Razor:
Jesus, grandmothers are very important!
Hope all things go well. : sympathetic emoticon :

Kijuki_Magazaki:
Your faith on reliance of others, shall be tested.

I will indeed pray for her health. Just remember, it is God's plan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version