Off-Topic > Charas Project Official Magazine Team

WRITERS

(1/3) > >>

kAiRoU:
Wanted;
Good Writers
Theres me and Moiledzep and Lera (Jirachiz) and Kijuki. We need some more to contribute.

kadeity:
   I write alot, mostly fiction, and am the head dungeon master for a dnd group of 36, dming 3 parties of 4 myself, and overseeing the campaign plot development myself. I forged a full world, and solar system with four inhabited planets and three alternate dimensions, as well as 3,000 years of history for the planet. I write fanfics on occasion and am studing to be and english major.
I really hope i can help, because though i can also draw, i cant do much with sprites...so ....this seems to be the only way i can really help charas.

Kijuki_Magazaki:
Have you wroten anything previously? (short story, poem, fanfic,)

kadeity:
yeah i write entirely too much....i was even an aide for my high school english dept. all four years.....most of my stuff is creative though i dont know how good i am at articles, though my analitial essays are good. I could write reviews or something of that nature more effectively than anything else....except perhaps a story of open ended plot.

GaryCXJk:
Dunno if I'll be a writer, but I'll host some issues of the mag on Multiverse Works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version