Game Creation > Tutorials

Recommended Tutorials ( the title is in red)

(1/2) > >>

GhostClown:
<FONT COLOR=#00AA00>Recommended Tutorials</FONT>
This thread is to reduce clutter in the forum - tutorials which some people might find useful can be found here. This is mostly for the "artistic" aspects of RPG Maker, but feel free to post a tutorial on any topic.
For coding and questions about RPG Maker, please use the RPG Maker Programming forum.

RPG MAKER
Weapon Design Tutorial - by SaiKar. Some good ideas on weapon design.
A thing about stories - Rune of Punishment. A few pointers on storylines and such.
Boss Battle Tutorial - by SaiKar. Some ideas and examples when facing a boss enemy.
An Anatomy of Armour - by Dragonium. A counterpart to the Weapons tutorial above.
Starters On Making Characters From Scratch - by InsaneJP. A great starter for beginning spriters.
Bluhman's guide to Cliches - by Bluhman. An analysis on "The Grand List of RPG Cliche's", as well as some original cliches.
The do's and don'ts of map making - by Meiscool and Robotam. Some of the basics of map-making in RM.
DB's guide to 'epic' endings - by DragonBlaze. The title describes it enough.
DB's guide to making an Intro - by DragonBlaze. See above.
DB's Guide to Storylines - also by DragonBlaze. See above.
How to Make Interesting Characters - By Phayre. Some guidlines to making your heros and other characters interesting.
Gemini's Graphics Tuts - By Gemini. This set of tutorials is meant to give insight on the wonderfull world of creating your own custom graphics.
Pixel art for beginners By lucas_irineu.

If you have any suggestions, questions, or anything, please PM DragonBlaze.

Rayonius:
um, none of the links here worked. so, um, I fixed 'em. here:

Weapon Design Tutorial - by SaiKar. Some good ideas on weapon design.
A thing about stories - Rune of Punishment. A few pointers on storylines and such.
Boss Battle Tutorial - by SaiKar. Some ideas and examples when facing a boss enemy.
An Anatomy of Armour - by Dragonium. A counterpart to the Weapons tutorial above.
Starters On Making Characters From Scratch - by InsaneJP. A great starter for beginning spriters.
Bluhman's guide to Cliches - by Bluhman. An analysis on "The Grand List of RPG Cliche's", as well as some original cliches.
The do's and don'ts of map making - by Meiscool and Robotam. Some of the basics of map-making in RM.
DB's guide to 'epic' endings - by DragonBlaze. The title describes it enough.
DB's guide to making an Intro - by DragonBlaze. See above.
DB's Guide to Storylines - also by DragonBlaze. See above.
How to Make Interesting Characters - By Phayre. Some guidlines to making your heros and other characters interesting.
Gemini's Graphics Tuts - By Gemini. This set of tutorials is meant to give insight on the wonderfull world of creating your own custom graphics.
Pixel art for beginners By lucas_irineu.

by the way, SaiKar's tutorials seem to have been deleted from the charas forums, so i used the links to the charas wiki tutorials.

trymaker:
from starters on making a character from scratch where do you get that paint version I don't have that.

ellie-is:
By "that paint version" you mean Idraw3?

trymaker:
i hope i guess i'll check but, i mean how he made the chara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version