Off-Topic > Charas World Fan Kingdom board

Charas Series - main plot season 1

(1/4) > >>

GaryCXJk:
Okay, new chances for the movie.

The basic stays the same, even the storyline from the first movie will be kept, though, slightly ajusted.

I will also spoil some secrets, since this is the Charas forums.

Also, people can help in this, maybe help refining the story so that it might be better.

-----------------------------------

Main plot (season 1)

It starts with Alex on a balcony looking over at a large room which is the home base of the Charas team, for now it's called the Charas Control Center. He tells us about how the team existed.

It started with SMB, GPI, Grandragora and DeKoffie. We also see Cosmo, X-F3R and BabyCatjuh, along with a real robot. He also tells us that some rejected.

But Alex also tells us how the first team got disbanded, because of a lurking evil or something, I don't know. There was no fights between the members involved or something. Maybe lack of experience or something.

It then tells about how the new team existed. Alex and SMB were the only ones left from the first team. Added to it were Darkfox, SaiKar and Kijuki. Then came Carmen, Red Giant, Razor and other members which I don't want to sum up. Also in this came FFL2and3rocks.

I'll give you some short descriptions of some key persons.

SaiKar only shows his female side in the beginning. You will later find out why.

Carmen is involved in a chemical incident of some sort, and that's the reason she wears a mask. But I will reveal the reason of the mask itself.

Red Giant is an undead, who hasn't really died but can turn himself in an undead. In this form he is invincible, unless you smash his head.

Kijuki becomes rivals with Red Giant, because they are both knights.

Razor always shows his animal side, literally too.

Darkfox on the other hand mostly shows his human side. He is the only one who tries to get rid of GaryCXJk.

FFL2and3rocks always gets ignored.

Warxe IS jynxed.

GhostClown is one of the few with real combat experience.

Anyway, there is still one missing, and that is GaryCXJk. The reason why he finally joins with the team will be later revealed.

But first, Gary gets assigend as a tutor over most of the mentioned above, with exception of GhostClown. But even SMB joins in with the training, for a very strange reason, which will later be revealed.

At the first day already people start to hate him because of his hard training sessions. Only SMB manages to do things right, and is the only one who gets compliments. There will be many situations with Gary, but one is most remarkable.

Darkfox challenges Gary to a duel. Gary accepts, but Darkfox can also chose two partners, this being Kijuki and SaiKar. If the three of them can defeat Gary, Gary will leave his function. Of course, all three lose, but SaiKar is the one who last the longest in battle. It also seems he backs off on purpose.

In short, this is the standing of the team:

Gary is acting strange, and keeps disappearing from the team. You also see he knows more than people think.

Darkfox has beef with Gary.

SaiKar finally shows his real form, but still doesn't say why he prefers his female form.

Carmen acts distantly.

Razor finds out, by logic, that SMB only joined because of motivational reasons, to be a motivation for the rest of the team to keep following Gary.

Anyway, after the last time Gary disappears the command center gets under siege. The base loses its powers. At the same time Gary reappears in the building. Darkfox confronts Gary with this coincident, but Gary confirms nor denies his involvement. Gary then shows the left-over team a neat trick. Since the speakers are dead, he can now use these speakers to create his own music, in this case Billy Jean. Now, everything he touches glows, like in that cool video clip. After the whole room is lit, they see shadow-like creatures, the ones they faught in earlier missions.

But instead of helping them, Gary disappears again. One by one the team is captured, until only Trevlac, MrMister, FFL2and3rocks, Darkfox and Warxe are left over.

All five are searching for the ones who did this, including Gary.

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Yesh, this will be a point where one episode ends. But don't fear, this is not the movie, I will continue.

We see shots of every captured person, Alex in a prison, and Carmen hanging on a rope within an electric cage in a sort of warehouse. We also see her mask hanging outside the cage, but can't see her face.

We then see a shot of others who got captured. SMB on a wooden barrel in the middle of a sewer-like thing, with pipes all over (with a funny remark: "They take my username way too serious.") We see GhostClown and SaiKar trying to break a magical barrier. We can also see Red Giant's head in a box, and his body walking trough a maze, bumping against everything (yeah, that IS funny).

Shot back at the left-overs. Darkfox tries to persuade everybody to hunt down Gary, but the rest think otherwise, and think that they should look for the others instead. Here FFL2and3rocks finally takes the lead, and Darkfox goes on his own.

We then get a shot at GaryCXJk. The first shot seems peaceful, he is sleeping, but when the camera zooms out, you can see him tied down back to back with... BabyCatjuh. The reason why BC is there is because she was once part of the team.

Backflash. The moment Alex asks Gary to join the team. He fills in his OWN team about it, and about something else. In exchange for Gary's services (being a tutor), he gets some of the missions for his own team. This scene also shows Gary's love interest.

Now both GaryCXJk and BabyCatjuh awaken. Gary then reveals to the watchers how he could influence the speakers. It's an ability called speakerbox, and he basically only needs an electromagnetic object (like a dynamo) and something to aplify it. This will be shown by the fact that Gary is looking for a plastic cup and a dynamo, or something with a magnet.

After he assembles them, it appears it doesn't work. BC then reveals that the creatures hadn't taken away her iPod, and she still has her earplugs. That would do, and again you will hear music, this time Le Chemin. In the same style as the videoclip you will slowly "see" the ropes untighten (with some funny remarks from BabyCatjuh, "Why won't the song play faster?!").

They break free, but what they didn't realise is that Gary actually triggered every speaker to play this song. They try to escape the building, but have to hide behind a pile of boxes.

Anyway, they eventually escape with the help of FFL and the gang, and from there they split up. BC goes with Gary, FFL and the rest go the other way.

Team 11th (the team of Gary) and BC go to a warehouse, while FFL's team go to another place. They know they got to be there because of some data BC stole.

With an intermezzo the warehouse scene starts, and Gary and his team get inside, while BC operates the whole system. With many DDR moves and acrobatic tricks the manage to free the imprisoned one: Carmen. And what the team sees shocks them... except for Gary.

Gary carefully takes the mask off the cage (it is still under electrical power) and puts it back on Carmens face, on which Carmen awakens. She asks if Gary has seen her face, in which Gary says yes. When Carmen asks Gary if her face looks horrible, Gary replies with "Au contraire". Of course, with a smile (if I can manage to draw one on such small sprite).

We then go back to FFL, who finally get at a maze, where not only Red Giant, but also GhostClown and SaiKar are imprisoned. It is also revealed that the box is actually where GhostClown and SaiKar are. They free them, and one by one everyone gets freed, bla bla bla.

Except for Alex.

Instead, Alex manages to get out of his prison, but finds himself in a boobytrapped maze.

In the mean time, the team is going on a last attack, and it will be a good fight and such.

Anyway, Gary gets attacked as well, and Darkfox saves his butt.

But when hope is lost, three people appear:

GPI, X-F3R and Cosmo.

They kick butt, but when the fight is done and Alex is freed and such, the three decide not to stay in the team, but they do promise to keep supporting the team whenever. If Alex asks if they are sure, X-F3R does give in, and decides to join the team anyway, just to keep an eye on everybody.

Here, other things are revealed.

Gary tells SaiKar he knows that SaiKar needs to be in female form to complete a certain strong spell.

It is also revealed that Carmen's face is beautiful, but she has to wear the mask, because she's blind because of the accident. The only way she can see is trough that mask. Only Gary knows about this.

Razor reveals that he does have a human form, but he knows that "chicks love anthromorphs". Gary doesn't think so, but we see Carmen, BabyCatjuh and Midnight (how would I ever fit her in?) with these heart thingies all over them and a pose like almost faint but not really, like in these cartoons when chicks are in love, like ragdolls.

Darkfox becomes the new tutor, which was already planned by Gary (the reason why Darkfox gets taken on harder than the rest).

And... Gary leaves the team. He and Alex agreed that Gary would get the resources for his own headquarters when his job was done, but Gary tells Alex he doesn't need the resources anymore, he'll just take the enemy headquarters.

Moiledzep gets approached to join the team in the end by Darkfox.

----------------------------------------

Anyway, questions? Suggestions? Post here.

If you want to help with spriting, post here. No RPG Maker style though.

MrMister:
Sigh.. I'm like Sawyer from Lost now

Meiscool-2:
I'm not in it!

MrMister:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Meiscool
I'm not in it!
--- End quote ---

Shut up.

SaiKar:
I'm going to be honest. It doesn't make a lick of sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version