Off-Topic > All of all!

Reviews

(1/1)

Almeidaboo:
Well, I have a hard time following new musical releases. I usually go after the stuff I like themost and randomly find other stuff Ilike too, but not that much. Like Hoobastank: they released a new CD and I didnīt even know! I just got it yesterday...

So I was thinking that we could make a topic about releases and reviews on these releses...

I Could Star with Hoobastank - Every Man For Himself. Itīs a nice CD, and it follows the line that "The Reason" started some years back. Though the slow songs arenīt as good as the previous ones, the harder (which are fewer in the release :() and faster songs are pretty good.

In general itīs a fine work, but not their best. 7/10.

Pearl Jam - Pearl Jam: They did the right thing to selg entitle this album, because it reflects the exact adjective I give to the band: best. The bands shows with this one that age and maturity doesnīt mean acting old and losing your roots. The grunge sound can be heard all over the album, and the Pearl Jam sound (peculiar, even when inserted in the grunge genre) flows marvelously throughout the songs. Hard songs dominate, while the slow ones still show their charm around. Eddie (in the inverse way of Chris Cornell) didnīt lose a single percent of his vocal hability, and the band is doing great. May be their best thing till now, and itīs gonna hit "Ten" hard in the first position. Itīs a buyer.

Add on people!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version