Off-Topic > Creative arts

CURAS

(1/1)

GaryCXJk:
http://charas-project.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=1855&forumid=12&catid=6

See here the original. You can still sign up for here. I'll be making the fanfic here. I'll post the story here, and ask for backup once in a while.

CURAS - Charas Ultima RAging Story

Prologue

Once upon a time there was just one world. A world where good and evil lived next to each other. There was a ballance between good and evil, and that kept the world whole, until there came a third force. It was a force that was even darker than darkness, and brighter than the brightest light. It was not good, and not evil. But it wanted one thing, to destroy the world. The elders knew that, and they split up the world into smaller worlds. Only when the worlds are connected, the world that once existed can rise again... or fall.

The reason why the worlds were split up was because of the seal. This seal kept the ballance between good and evil, and if anything that is neither of these touches it, it could cause the end of the world. And so the seal was shattered over the diffrent worlds that were created. No-one knew why this force attacked, and eventually, no-one remembered that the worlds they live on were part of a bigger world.

Except for one.

Chapter 1: When the sky is Gray

It was a warm day. There wasn't any cloud in the sky. The toads were walking happily over the road they usually walked. It was the road to the Kingdom they all lived. Mushroom Kingdom.

Suddenly something fell from the sky. What could it be? It looked human, just like their hero. It fell faster and faster. Maybe even too fast. Then, it fell in a forest. They ran quickly to the forest.

Meanwhile, in the forest, the thing that fell from the sky, and it was a human, opened his eyes. Where am I, was the first thing he thought. He looked around, and saw something shining. A few meters ahead, he saw a weird being. It was walking towards the shining object.

"My ninja stars!"

The being was now next to the ninja stars.

"STAY OFF THEM!!!"

He ran towards the creature and gave it a hard kick. At the same time, the toads were arriving at the spot.

"Wow... he's strong!"
"Should we tell Mario?"

The human looked at the toads. What is this place? This place looks so familliar...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version