Game Creation > Tutorials

Charas Quick Links to Tutorials.

<< < (2/4) > >>

DragonBlaze:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by SaiKar
Well. There is already http://charas-project.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=14939&forumid=29&catid=6

Not much point in two stickies with the same purpose. But if you want to make an updated version, sure.
--- End quote ---

Thats for charas-made tutorials. This is more for posting links to tutorials off site, plus her anyone could post them, and anyone could ask for a link to them, so its kinda the same idea, but differant.

Meiscool-2:
Yeah, I expected people to post tutorials on different sites, rather than link us to stuff that's already here :|

@MrMister, when there's more, I will.

thepsynergist:
www.gamingw.net

has hundreds of Rm2k tut's as well as C++ and Ruby scripting.

Meiscool-2:
Updated first post. A few coding tutorials that some of your newbies may want to take a look at. I've read over most of them, and they seem to be accurate.

First post updated to now fit other tutorials. If you post a tutorial, I'll place it on the first post. I will NOT place charas tutorials on the first post; there is another topic for that already.

Also, everyone, go ahead and post some tutorials! If you've made some in NotePad, please give me the link and I'll post them here. I'm also looking for some good English spriting tutorials, so you could help me out by posting one if you know any.

ellie-is:
most of those links doesnt work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version