Off-Topic > All of all!

All of All Rules, FAQs, and Important Documents

<< < (6/7) > >>

Osmose:
Quick mention: Quote Pyramids.

Quotes are a nice little feature so that you can bring something someone said a few posts above below, both to remind yourself and readers what was said and to give your reply context.

This means that you SHOULD NOT QUOTE THE POST DIRECTLY ABOVE YOURS. People can read it, it's shown in the recent posts thing, etc. If you still feel the urge to quote, shoot yourself in the face and try again.

Use your quotes right, and you might become a moderator someday! It worked for me!   ;)

I Have a Sandwich:
What if we shoot ourselves and still dont get it? Is it a lather, rinse repeat type dealie?

Drace:
bud tis not irlegal!!! zo wii kan doo wat wii wubt

MrMister:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Osmose
Quick mention: Quote Pyramids.

Quotes are a nice little feature so that you can bring something someone said a few posts above below, both to remind yourself and readers what was said and to give your reply context.

This means that you SHOULD NOT QUOTE THE POST DIRECTLY ABOVE YOURS. People can read it, it's shown in the recent posts thing, etc. If you still feel the urge to quote, shoot yourself in the face and try again.

Use your quotes right, and you might become a moderator someday! It worked for me!   ;)
--- End quote ---

Yes, not making quote pyramids was what it was

Quote Pyramids are in the Canadian equivalent of the Bill of Rights.
I have the right to make quote pyramid. For example,

--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---
--- Quote ---Stop being gay, Osmose.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Osmose:
It hurts me to see you like this MrMister. This is tearing us apart. There's gotta be a better way.

It's either mention an annoyance here or spend another hour or so in a chat bitching about how annoying it is to Sai and Mid for me. Thing is, now I can actually say it instead of havining to whine to Sai about how it should be mentioned.

Besides, Mid probably agrees with me, and she's a girl, so there you go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version