TESTING & WELCOME BOARD > Test & welcome board

Omg!

(1/5) > >>

Cosmos:
So being as this is another board that people view a lot to say hi to the new members I figure I should post it here as well. It seems a some ppl actually LIKE the idea of an IRC room which is pretty awsome and I hope that more people will like it and be more active with it.

Also it might be a good way for new members to get to know us and so forth so they wont be all scared of us evi-- um nice people :D

Anyways, Osmose has been sweet enough to post a direct link to the IRC in the heading. As you can see up there! *points up* You can also use mIRC for those of you who seem to be having trouble with firefox, the info needed is above.

Now in order to prevent confusion with nicks I think you should register your own forum name so we can know who you are and no one will steal your soul!!

X_marks_the_ed:
Perhaps this calls for a listing of registered names? For the less obvious ones?

*Hint hint*

MrPurple - X_marks_the_ed
Myrin - Midnight
Paige - Midnight
ThePinkPowerRanger - Midnight

Cosmos:
Lol, kie.

Mines is ThePinkPowerRanger, Paige, Myrin and a few others that aren't important right now XD

Weerd Thing:
When did charas get the IRC? it's pretty cool.

Anyway, mine's the same as here. Except there's no space between Weerd and Thing. Yeah.

W££rd

Prpl_Mage:
Too bad my Vista won't allow me to use the IRC... Oh well, I still have the forum and msn...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version