Off-Topic > Resources

Charas User Resource Thread

(1/17) > >>

ZeroKirbyX:
The old one is ancient and outdated. Its filled with users that aren't even here anymore, so lets make a new one shall we?

Just post anything related to your personal character here, the one that is to be you. Charsets, facesets, battle sets, bios, whatever you want. But please, do not post unless you have an image. If you have nothing you can use this handy template Razor made

Or if you need it more detailed, here's a larger version. If there's a need for ladies just say so.

I suggest that EVERYONE participate in this thread. The old collection is cluttered, lets rebuild it!

Prpl_Mage:
Draxx Farghad
Titles: False prophet, novos purpura
Job/Class: Purple mage(duh?)
Personality: Pessimistic, possitive, rash, bold,
Race: Human(mostly)
Affinity: Chaotic Good
Weapon: Crystal sword(and another 13 blades)
Magic: Conjuration, Telekenesis, Teleportation (damaging)
Theme Music: Pandemonium ~Apocalyptica
Quote: "You don't need a reason to act for the good guys. But it's always nice to get paid."
Other: He does have eyes, they are just hidden behind the very shiny goggles.

HP: above average
MP: below average
Attack: above average
Defense: low
Magic Atk/Def: above average
Speed: average

Ugly pic!:

Red Fox:
Jack Brunner aka Appleman
 Titles: Unemployed
 Job/Class: Wrestler
 Race: Human
 Affinity: Neutral Good
 Weapon: Unarmed
 Magic: None
 Other Info: There's a big ****ing apple on his head.

Charset:

Picture:
Appleman:

Appleman infested with Miranda:

Dragonium:
Dragonium
Titles: Dra Penharrow (Dragonium's real name, which is no longer used)
Job/Class: Dragonslayer
Personality: Dutiful, calm, cynical, somewhat bitter
Race: Human
Affinity: Lawful Neutral
Weapon: Large two-handed sword ("Erevet")
Magic: None
Bio: [spoiler]During his early teens, one of Dra's closest friends was killed by a young dragon while herding cattle. In a fit of rage, Dra took up his friend's sword and was somehow able to slay the creature2. This was witnessed by a late-arriving member of the Slayer's Circle, an elite underground group dedicated to the eradication of dragonkind, who recruited Dra into the organisation. As an induction ritual he was imbued with the Seed of Ages, the seed of the Yggdrasil tree which, when implanted into the human body, grants its bearer unnaturally long life.3 After being taught to fight skilfully, he became Dragonium, and swore an oath never to rest until all dragons had been exterminated. Over the years, the group has dwindled as its members were killed in action, but the remaining few continue to fight, despite having virtually no contact with each other. Dragonium has grown increasingly bitter and cynical - not only of the foolish young warriors who think themselves strong enough to slay dragons, resulting in more unnecessary deaths, but also of the fact that his near-immortality forces him to watch his loved ones grow old and die while he must continue to fight.[/spoiler]
Theme Music:
Quote: "Another warrior who thinks to be a hero? It's my job. Leave the dragons to me."
Other: Though his skill in slaying dragons and similar large creatures is unmatched, he has more difficulty in fighting human opponents.

HP: high
MP: very low
Attack: high
Defense: average
Magic Atk/Def: low
Speed: average

No face because I can't draw faces. You get the idea.

1 - The world in Dragonium's mythos has around 13,000 years of history.
2 - Dragons in Dragonium's mythos are basically very large and powerful super-predators, with no magical abilities or special intelligence. Few people survive encounters with fully-grown dragons.
3 - The side-effects of the Seed of Ages include the red pigmentation of the hair and irises.

Felix-0:
Felix-0
Ect names: Little AJ
Class: Hero
Race: Hume
Allegiance: Good
Weapon: Gaia Blade ( Large earthly 2H blade )
Magic: Earth
Personallity: wild, happy, and usually upbeat.
Phrase: Behold the Spectacle before you, Only known as PERFECTION!
Bio: A Human relation to felix 100years late, said to carry the soul of a warrior since birth, Travles the land in search of a better purpose than living, and feels he worth more than others credit him.\

HP: low
MP: Mid
Attack: Mid
Defense: Mid
Magic str: Above Mid
Speed: Extrodinary

Soory but I don't feel like re-drawling felix...I mean why re-invent the wheel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version