Off-Topic > Mini Teams

The Battle Makers

(1/9) > >>

ellie-is:
Whats this Team about?

As you may have guessed, we make stuff to be used in battles. That includes Battle Charsets, Battle Animations, Battle Weapons, System 2 Graphics, Monsters, and anything else you can think of.
Rules

1- Dont do too many requests - Try not requesting too many stuff at once. Remember that there are other people who want to request stuff for their games as well. The harder the requests, the less stuff you should request.

2 - Check the CR - If what you are looking for already exists, it's pointless for us to do it again. So, before requesting, check the Complete Resources.

3 - Give us details about what you want - Saying "Hai guiz i wanna sum bows with arrows and a sw0rd 2, s1 maek it for me plxx?//??/" will get you ignored. Try saying something like "I would like a composite bow, a long bow, with some fire, ice and electric arrows, and maybe a Bastard Sword too." instead.

Member List
Lucas Irineu
Does:
Sprite sized Battlecharas(Like that, but not those), Weapons for the Sprite-Sized Battlecharas, and Sprite Sized monsters that match the Sprite Sized Battlers in size.
Examples of work:
None.

Warxe PhoenixBlade
Does:
Battle Weapons (RPG Maker-size, or depending on the request, a large sprite)
Examples of Work:
http://charas-project.net/resources.php?wa=6771&lang=en&area=13&offset=0&howmany=10&fsearch= <- all of those

Fisherson
Does:
Sprite sized battle characters and chara sets.
Examples of work:
None at the moment

Valiere
Does:
Custom battle charsets (but prefers particularly interesting/difficult ones), battle animations, battle weapons, monsters, chipsets, walking charsets, and probably some other things as well
Examples of work:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

WarxePB:
Warxe PhoenixBlade
Does: Battle Weapons (RPG Maker-size, or depending on the request, a large sprite)
Examples of Work:
http://charas-project.net/resources.php?wa=6771&lang=en&area=13&offset=0&howmany=10&fsearch= <- all of those

ellie-is:
Added.

Fisherson:
Fisherson
Does: Sprite sized battle characters and chara sets.
Examples of work: None at the moment (i'll post some latter)

ellie-is:
Just wondering fish, are you still in this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version