Off-Topic > Charas World Fan Kingdom board

Charas Movie: The Revision

(1/6) > >>

GaryCXJk:
Well, I'm now working on the script of the first Charas movie, but it will be a bit more serious than before. So there are going to be some changes in the movie, for example, the special abilities. They must be helpfull and stuff. So post your profile here if you want to be in the movie, I'll decide if you are in or not. This decission is based on the special abilities, the weakness and if you fit in the plot.

The first season of the movie contains the beginning of the Charas Team, a team that exists outside the forum. The leader is Alex, of course, and the one right below him is SMB. The Charas Team is a team that fights evil and stuff.

Everything goes well, until Gary starts acting strange. He already left the forum, but will he leave the real team too? And is it the real Gary?

Okey, here is my profile. I'll check up with this forum once in a while, so I'll be making this movie for sure. If you want you can post a photo of yourself. I'll reconstruct you in Charas. I already did the ones who were in the quiz, so these people don't have to post their pics. You can also refer to the Post your photo thread, but please give up the page where your photo is.

My profile:

GaryCXJk
Birth date: 9th August 1985 *2
Hobbies: Songwriting, singing, writing, animating

Special abilities:
[*]Speakerbox Reality - When speakers are near, he can turn on every type of music. The enviroment will be affected by the type of music and what kind of video clip it had.
[*]Levitate - He can jump twice as high and twice as far, but the landing speed is twice as slow.
[*]Fireball - He can shoot a fireball from his hand.
[*]Darkball - He can shoot a darkball from his hand.
[*]Stealth Cloak - He will be partially invisible.
[*]Summon Teddybear - He can summon his favourite teddybear. The opponent's defence will be lowered, just as the speed.
[*]Summon Bannerguy - This guy attacks for Gary. He is twice as strong and his defence is twice as big, but his speed and agility is twice as low.
[/LIST]

Weakness:
[*]Berserk - He can get into a rage when hurt too much, causing him to attack everything around him.
[*]Fatigue - His endurance is below average.
[*]Noisy - He will be noticed quicker when sneaking.
[/LIST]

Description:
He's just a normal guy who always falls for the wrong girl. He always likes to sing and write songs, but mostly gets a writers block. He's not the strongest one, but he is smart, mostly because of his logical thinking. He also likes hidden messages, which few understand.

*1 Only the first name is required.
*2 You can do "Unknown" if you want, but if you do put in a birth date, please put in your real birth date.
*3 None is enough.

Alex:
Alex
Birth date: 3rd December 1976
Hobbies: Playing and writing music, develp new stuffs, walking a lot!

Special abilities:

1) Fastcode: he can sometimes change the reality with few PHP codelines
2) Fly: for short times he can fly. No more than 1 minute per time.
3) Harp Melody: this makes enemies friendly
4) Sulphuric dissolution: this ability has no effect on living things, but may corrode and seriously damage stonemade buidlings.
5) "Evocation of the Charas Army": is it's only summon, but it's th most powerful summon you can imagine.
It's an army made by generated charasets (also battle charasets), which means incredible power attack against anyone.
To be evocated, this summon needs half vital points of 3 players (Alex included)

Weakness:

1) Stupid peoples or nonsense dialogues may change all his ability into dark ones. Very dangerous while in this state.
2) He need support for his summon.
3) sometimes he drink a bit too much, with unpredictable behaviours in consequence....

Description:
The essential of a "non admin".
He is a leader just because his skilness with PHP produced a world-famous tool called CHARAS.
As an idealistic leader, he would like to see "peace and love" everywhere, evenif this life target is so hard to obtain.
That's why sometime this kind guy may become the most terrible enemy you can face.

Kijuki_Magazaki:
Kijuki_Magazaki
Birth Date: September 29, 1986
Hobbies: Internet, ripping sprites, computers, games, and soccer.

Special Abilities:
1.=Rip : This attack can rip anything from anyone
2.=Sword Draw: Draws Sword and defends.
3.=Sword Slash: Slashes with sword (only after Sword Draw)
4.=Sword Dance: Raises his Atack Strength (only after Sword Draw)
5.=Tribute to the Samurai: MEditates raisinf all his status.
6.=Sword Rip: Uses a strong Sword Slash tp RIP the enemy apart. (only after Sword Draw and Tribute to the Samurai)

Weakness:
1.=Anytype of Knight thing around (I dislike that)
2.=People who make me mad
3.=Anoying cries for nothing
4.=Ridicules

Description:
A guy with a sence of humor, but sometimes he can lose his humor and end up beign dumb and ignorant (only by those who are annoying). He likes the Samurai History, for he has learned most of it, therefore he practices it, to improve perfection on Swordsmanship.

GaryCXJk:
Okey, I at least need the profiles of SMB, X-F3R, Darkfox, FFL2And3Rocks and some other persons, before I can start. I'll post the first part of the first episode of the first movie later, when I have the time.

RuneBlade:
RuneBlade
Birth date: October 22 1989
Hobbies: Playing Floorball
Special abilities:

1) Grab floorball club : Grabs a Floorball club hanging on his back
2) Swing the club : Swings the club (only after grabbing the club)
3) Throw stuff : Can throw almost everything
4) Give food : Similiar to Alex´s Harp Melody skill

Weakness:

1) Clowns.
2) Gets urge to kill by hearing someone say "Santa"
3) Homework

Description:
An annoying little guy following Alex. Joined Charas about half a year since it started, and will probably never leave. Likes to disturb people, but only for a good laugh. Really good to be used for driving away nice people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version