Game Creation > RPG Maker

~Screenshot Central!

<< < (2/174) > >>

ellie-is:

--- Quote from: fruckert on May 11, 2011, 08:55:40 PM ---I'm imagining it falling off the island right now.

It's a funny mental image.

Still though, very good.

--- End quote ---
Imagine it falling through one of those waterfalls, as the water from the pond is sucked into them. I can see it yelling and trying to fly as the water pressure makes his large body move through the small holes on the stone, slowly dismembering and killing the poor bird.

Natako:
Looks sweet, AFL. The texture on the waterfalls looks a little strange to me (perhaps it looks better in motion), but other than that, the island (and the swan) are looking mighty sexy.

A Forgotten Legend:
Bahaha.  The swan... poor thing. I hadn't thought of that. XD
The waterfalls... are... well... yeah.  They look okay animated, but... yeah.

I was expecting it to turn out pretty badly since I haven't really mapped anything in about 2 months.

SaiKar:

--- Quote from: lucas_irineu on May 11, 2011, 09:18:29 PM ---Imagine it falling through one of those waterfalls, as the water from the pond is sucked into them. I can see it yelling and trying to fly as the water pressure makes his large body move through the small holes on the stone, slowly dismembering and killing the poor bird.

--- End quote ---
You being creepy aside, I don't think there's enough water pressure to suck something like a swan through. It's like draining a bathtub - you can feel the water moving, even feel a little suction if you put your hand near the drain, but that's it. If anything, the swan would block the hole and shut off the flow.

'course, bringing science into a screenshot with a flying chunk of land and a water pool with a waterfall and no source of fresh water proooooobably wasn't the sort of feedback AFL was looking for.

ellie-is:
No, Joe, I like it, I was just kidding. The swan will be fine.

What happened to the old thread?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version