Game Creation > Other Makers

~Screenshot Central for Misc. Games!

(1/32) > >>

drenrin2120:
This thread is specifically for posting screen shots from your current project for critical review. Not many rules, you may post as many screen shots at a time as you like, or over a period of time and other people will come and look at them and give your advice or praise.

The whole point of this thread is to showcase what you can do while receiving tips and feedback on your work. This also helps prevent cluttering up your own game thread. So, use it as much as you need to!

fruckert:
YAY FIRST POST :DDDD

Shows the new font that I'm using.
The symbols are lowercase letters, and are the reason why I'm switching from my normal font to that.

Not shown is Kyoob blinking.
And the fact that the tiles are actually tiles now and not sprites (which ate up some FPS)

ed: Screenshot balleeted, sorry.

drenrin2120:
wooo, I'm lovin' it!

fruckert:
New enemy drafted.
It's called the Bipulse.

What it does is open up and shoot an energy blast out of it's sides after a quick charge up.
The blast hits instantaneously, so that's an issue.
However, hit it while it's open and it'll shut again.

Still thinking up how exactly it should act, but I loved the design so much on paper that I wanted to see how it looked in motion (the answer is pretty alright, although the "eyes" are a little weird)

ed: Also, you can't tell but the room is actually a good 2x the size shown.
The camera is stuck because of these new gizmos that I made (which still need a lot of work)

[spoiler=Original Design (for reference)]

It had a different name at first.
[/spoiler]

Miracle:
:0 that looks really really cool. We need more low-res custom games like that ><

Jump puzzles!

Spell-Duel time :000

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version