Game Creation > RPG Maker

RM2k/3 Patches and Utilities

<< < (7/7)

Donut:
As far as I understood, Cherry worked as an external contractor for the launch of 2k3 but is not anymore. Tbf Degica never seemed so interested in the old versions of RM, I remember the wait for the first (and only) update to the official 2k3, and we had to wait an extra year or so for having the update on the standalone version; probably just because alot of people shouted at them. I think they'll never provide official updates on it so it's good to see someone else doing it. Although the patch seems a bit weird to apply, I'm not sure I understood properly how to do it.

A Forgotten Legend:
Hey!

I just downloaded the maniac patch - and definitely adds a bunch of functionality.  Can't believe I missed it last year.

Fisherson:
Never could get any patches or mods to work on any version of RPG Maker 2003. Though to be fair I spent two years playing minecraft vanilla before I figured out how to get Forge to work XD Maybe I'll try again if it can add some functionality.

A Forgotten Legend:
The Maniac patch is designed to work with the official translation - so I didn't have any issues with adding it.

benosalankelley:
http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/reshacker_setup.exe Link to reshacker fro the dead link on rapid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version