Off-Topic > RP Board

CONTEST - Charas The Movie [RP]

(1/2) > >>

Moosetroop11:
The quill nib hovered in thin air for what seemed like half an hour.  Finally the feather was laid next to the glass ink well and a blank page.  Meiscool leant back in his chair.

"It's hopeless" he said, as if to the empty air.  "What's the point of bumping the contest page? No-one's interested."

The statement had no intended audience but as if in reply, a dull knocking echoed along the hallway below.  Meiscool's ears priced up.  Someone was at the door.

"Open up, Meis!" Moose yelled. "We've got trouble!"

---

OOC: Be yourselves, but in an epic story! Anyone even vaguely interested?

lonewolf:
lonewolf was looking for trouble
armed with a long steel pipe dragging along the hallways floor
it made a dull knocking that  echoed thought out the hallway below
what was going on in the mind of lonewolf and why was he looking for trouble

Meiscool:
"We must deal with this as soon as possible." Meiscool stoutly demanded. "Moose, ready my eleven troops and fetch me my razor."

drenrin2120:
Drenrin awoke with a start, an ear-piercing sound reverberating in his head. Cringing, he spoke out loud "What in the hell is going on? Can't a guy get some sleep 'round here!"
Annoyed and bewildered, Drenrin quickly jumped up and grabbed the lantern he'd placed near where he was sleeping. He had been resting in the Test and Welcome Lounge to the Charas Manor. He found it to be a quiet and peaceful place to catch some shut-eye where no one would bother him.
Heading in the direction the sound was coming for, he grumbled to himself, "It couldn't be a bot... We destroyed them years ago in the not-so-great Captcha wars..." Turning the corner he was dumbfounded. Could his eyes be deceiving him? Lonewolf in the hallway with a lead pipe?
"What the hell are you making such a racket for, lonewolf!"

Lonewolf stopped in his tracks and stood with his back turned to Drenrin for a few seconds. A great feeling of unease swept over him. Slowly, Lonewolf turned his head to peer back at Drenrin through angry, slitted eyes. The kind of eyes that said, "I've got something on my mind, and I'm looking for trouble."

Moosetroop11:
Moose ran from meiscool's comfortable quarters and clutched the wooden banister at the landing edge.  Below, in the hall, he could hear voices.

"What the hell are you making such a racket for, lonewolf!"

'Drenrin' mouthed Moose silently.  Thank Alex for that.  Hpw he wished he could go down and help - but he had his orders.  Hopefully the reliable sage would be able to hold the madman off for just a little while.

Reaching a special dorm room, Moose ran in and ran a bell.  Sleepy members rubbed their eyes, then backed away in terror as they saw his familiar face.

"Relax, I'm not here to eat you" he assured, turning on the lights of the new member dorms.  "I need you to move throughout the house and wake everyone.  Ten of the eleven warriors should still be asleep - send them to HQ.  And you!  He took Ljink Kidd by the shoulders.  The young man rubbed his eyes.  "I need you to go down under.  General needs his Razor."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version