Off-Topic > Forum gaming

Purgatory

(1/2) > >>

killthelight:
Hello, and welcome to Purgatory! Anyone, apart from people I ban, of course, can poke around here, but if you wanna become an EXCLUSIVE member... all you gotta do is send me a message containing somethin' cool. What's in it for me, you may ask? Well, you'll get to participate in EXCLUSIVE contests that don't involve RPGs. They may be quizzes or competitions involving stories, keyboard art, etc. I judge them, of course! You'll also get to chat, and when you join, your first post here MUST include a Chuck Norris quote that hasn't been used here before. E.G. Chuck Norris can punch a man in the back of the face. Time for some rules!

1. No swearing/vulgarities.
2. No insulting others/isms.
3. Chatting/posting is STRICTLY forbidden to non-members.
4. Have fun!

Anyone who breaks these rules will get two more chances - after that, you get reported/permanently evicted. PERMANENTLY.

Also, if I don't think your submission PM was epic enough, you get two more chances for that, too. After that, I report you if you try to re-submit.

You may leave - just say in a post that you don't want a membership anymore.

If you don't like Purgatory, don't tell us - just walk away and accept other people's tastes and opinions.

Well, byee!

Moosetroop11:
Ha ha ha

So how do I sign up? Just post here?

fruckert:
Sorry to be a spoilsport, but I don't think this whole publically private thread thing is going to work.
Just sayin'.

daoman89:
Da fuq...?

Meiscool:
WOAH. No vulgarity?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version