Game Creation > RPG Maker

Seven

<< < (2/10) > >>

Meiscool:
I like the look of it. Very oldschool. Bound to have fantastic sounding music too.

Props for ripping your own graphics. I know how annoying that can get sometimes.

A Forgotten Legend:
Update:

Boss Battle #2 - The Tree Spirit

Spending some quality time on village #2 and going to start the next dungeon.  There's the boss battle music to keep you occupied.

Felix-0:
Hella.

A Forgotten Legend:
..Thanks? haha

Ya know, dem imps can be rather annoying.

Spiderss

So, after a timed run through of what I have, its about 19 minutes minimum to get through everything.  Considering the amount of time I've been able to work on it and all the graphic and music stuff I've done I'm quite happy with this.  Also, **** move events.

A Forgotten Legend:
So, I'm up to just over a half hour of gameplay... which is pretty exciting for me.  Once I finish the dungeon I'm currently on I might upload a demo-ish sort of thing.  No guarantees on when that will be, but its progress.  Still have plenty of graphical things to fix and some music that still needs written, though.

In the meantime, here's a video of the first dungeon graciously provided by my 5th going on 6th cup of coffee since 11pm.
Seven - Early Demo Video

Also, spent about 2 hours debugging the imp scene in my earlier post.  Probably the ugliest eventing I've ever done and I just had to figure out what the **** I did.  Probably why I leave a **** ton of comments when I do common events...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version