Off-Topic > RP Board

Who Wants to Defeat a Space Tyrant? (Inn)

(1/1)

Fisherson:
Okay here's the thing. I've been getting nostalgic. No really? Me? O.o Yeah it's hard to believe but it's true. What with working on Warped, then drawing out the final game plan for Misadventures and yes even working on a comic involving random adventures involving David. But most of all recounting the "Ed Wars" made me realize I long for the days of randomness. So! I propose to create a open RP based on one of my crazy Charas based storylines. Some of you may remember Al Gore was the main villain from Warped int he begining. Then he got replaced with Quark, then Varanus replaced him and now eve he has been replaced XD Though I've always had a fondness for him and recently he's been plotting revenge....

(Note this is based on my version of Charas the Flying Island as it appears in Warped, but you don't have to do a sci-fi like edge to your OCs if you want to join in. Just come as you are. All forms of skills we be accepted. Be as crazy or as professional as you like just no OP moves and keep in mind to have loads of crazy random fun!! Though due pay attention to the bellow rules)

Rules:
You may use any character. IE: You representative or a game OC you have made will suffice.
As previous stated no OP moves. You may have more than one OC if you like but don't try and control an army XD Four max. Obey your GM! >.< Do not defy him.

(High above Charisia, the planet of odd misty sky with very little trace of land an island sails through the sky on repulsor drives long ago created by the combined efforts of a sentient Moose and the city's founder Alex the Great. It has done this for generations and has lasted through several onslaughts of invaders both extraterrestrial in origin and from within. It as a sprawling city of many styles. Some of it was modern, while lower parts were less advanced and hailed back to a time when the city had been on the ground. Before it had to escape from the greedy grasp of the Troll Clan Alliance and lift into the sky leaving them far bellow and taking it's place majesticaly above the clouds over looking the barren rock that the trolls had turned it into. Which leads to act one of our little tale and how I brought Charas to it's knee's...

Far bellow the the cloud lines something was happening...The planet of Charisia was shuddering like a Stormtrooper dreaming of how he barely escaped Endor. The planet was then engulfed in a dark shadowy mist indicating magic was afoot and asky too! Another island rose into the sky, then another and another! Soon the sentries at the edge of the perimeter were looking on slack jawed and knew something big was happening.

Standing astride the largest island's edge was Darh Gore. Decked out in his ultramarine and gold robe with a high collar laughing before turning cinamaticaly to the camera and saying to said players who were probably wondering where this RP was going:

Darth Gore: Join me and together we'll rule this universe as father and son, or father and duaghter or mabye just as a allies till you stab me in the back and take it for yourself. Whatdya say? In or out"?

(During this campaign we're going to conduct an experiment. There will be two factions. Charisian Federation and the Order of Darkness. Depending on which you join your role in he story will differ. )

Charisian Federation:
Goal: Continued Survival of the Forces of Good in the universe.
Members currently:
David Dent (Fisherson) and a bunch of NPCs.
Member Benefits: Small salary and acess to free White Magic!
Leader: Alex.
Prerequisites: None just follow the law and we'll all get along smoothly.
Starting Area: The Charas Pubb (Where else?)
-- --
The Order of Darkness
Goal: the Destruction of the Forces of Good.
Members Currently: Darth Gore and some NPCs.
Member Benefits: Coruption Package: One free soul sucking sword, some evil armor and access to Black Magic. Also hookers and flapjacks. <.<
Leader: The Council of Evil. (More info when you join.)
Requisites: You must want to kill all Charisians who will not join and give us your Soul Gem for safe keeping of course.
Starting area: Shadowdaria (The main island for the bad guys)

Moosetroop11:
This seems so enshrined in previous stuff that I know nothing about that I don't even know where to start, much as I love to join an RP!

Fisherson:

--- Quote from: Moosetroop11 on September 08, 2013, 09:50:57 AM ---This seems so enshrined in previous stuff that I know nothing about that I don't even know where to start, much as I love to join an RP!

--- End quote ---

XD Just join in! You don't need to know much except that a bunch of islands have risen into the sky, Al Gore wants to kill or recruit ya and such. Simple as Fried Ed Pies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version