Off-Topic > Gallery

Wecoc's chipsets and stuff

(1/2) > >>

Wecoc:
Ok let's start.
First of all, these are not my best, I'm saving the good ones for a more special occasion... I don't want to lie, others are unfinished.
I made these chipsets some time ago, you can use them all.

========

Ship Edit (1)
Edited from the original Ship chipset.
Author: Wecoc
No credits needed

Ship Edit (2)
Edited from the original Ship chipset
No credits needed

Castle Edit
Edited from the original Castle chipset
No credits needed

Farm
Authors: Wecoc & Pokepik
No credits needed

C&C are welcome.
I will post some more soon!

Wecoc:
Epic update right here with some collective resources done by Mundo Maker users including myself! Hope you enjoy it.
Credits are not needed, or you can credit the resources just with the name "Mundo Maker" if you prefer.

Worldmap Mundo Maker
Authors: Eron, Haku-Shinigami, Ivans, Kain daisetsu, Orochii, Pokaranero, Pokepik, Wecoc, Zando
No credits needed

Interior Mundo Maker + Recolor
Authors: Celio Hogane, Eron, Kain daisetsu, Orochii, Piromaster, Pokepik, Wecoc
No credits needed

C&C still being welcomed.
I will post some more soon!

Balmung2281:
I consider using interior chipset for my game, it drew my attention. All of them look great, hoping to see more.

Wecoc:

--- Quote from: lonewolf on November 08, 2013, 04:08:52 PM ---i may need your help if you can
with some japan chipsets
i am looking to make a ship like this
--- End quote ---

Wow, this looks hard to make xD What if you compile a japanese town chipset and a ship chipset and adapt it to look like your ref? I can help adapting it, but not doing all the chipset, it's too much work, sorry.

====

Let's continue with the gallery/portfolio/whatever.

I don't have new chipsets because they still on progress (there's one ship), but I have other stuff.
These graphics are not free for use, but part of a new RTP being done. I want some critics on them.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I'm not a pro, I just have some practice doing pixelart, but it still being hard for me to do elaborated things.

Wecoc:
I think you may request this on a new topic, because I don't know what should I do exactly to make it in the best way. Also, maybe you will have not enough with just a chipset, so consider using parallax mapping.

====

Continuing with my contributions, I just finished the Ship Edit (3), it has a lot of blank spaces, but I will no make anything more so you can add what you need.

Ship Edit (3)
Edited from the original Ship chipset.
No credits needed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version