Off-Topic > RP Board

Charas Grande Adventure Game: Rebirth of an Age

(1/18) > >>

Fisherson:
Okay after reading this: http://www.charas-project.net/forum/index.php?topic=24498.0 I had a revelation and a pang of nostalgia. This little thing made me realize why my previous attempt to revive Charas RPs didn't suceed: It was too based on inside jokes that weren't easy to access. Now I realize there is only one way to go: We must revive this style of randomness! So I'm about to attempt that.

This game is like the previous so I'll repost Rahl's old rules:
This is kind of like a story telling game, but we try to keep it short and each person tells it from his own perspective. (even when someone is talking to someone else feel free to jump in)

*The story starts out in the Charas Pubb. Where all maner of Charasians had gathered for that wondrous, eye watering past time: Happy hour!...But something was off....*

Razor: *Cleans a mug that is somehow not getting any cleaner.* Sigh...Things sure are quiet. *Fiddles with his beard, literally playing it like a fiddle with his free hand.* I don't trust it.

*Suddenly the door burst open and Dave walks in wearing a trench coat over his blue shirt and black jeans and big purple kicks. His spikey hair sways a little as a breeze gusts in the door*

Dave: *Looks very serious for a moment then opens his mouth to speak...Then smiles and laughs* Ha ha ha! Hey, Razor, how's it hanging??

Razor: *Shrugs* A bit dead around here lately, but eh that's to be expected. What can I get ya?

Dave: Andorian Ale!

Razor: >=/ You know I don't serve that sci-fi fantasy crap! You'll have a Rosewell on the Rocks. *Produces it*

Dave: *Shrugs* I suppose that's alright. *Takes and sits down looking around wondering who all is here.*

Moosetroop11:
MT11: *Crashes through the door* EVERYONE GET DOWN! I HAVE AN ACTIVE GRENADE!

zuhane:
Bend me over and call me Jefferson.

Fisherson:
Dave: *Turns around in his chair* Correction! *Uses the force to call the grenade to his hand* "I" have an active grenade. ^_^.....OwO Yaaaah! I HAVE FRACKIN' ACTIVE GERNADE! *Runs around the room panicking*

Razor: Sigh. I knew this place would be blown up when I awoke this morning. *Reaches under the counter and gets an ol military hard hat  on and slowly goes down behind the counter*

Rusty: Beeop! Boop! *Instructs everyone not to panic and to get the Grenade from Dave calmly, alas it's all in binary code so it just sounds like somebody fiddling with a radio dial*

lonewolf:
here is the news in a downtown bar grenades are being used
people are ask to stay at home for their own safety
this is the end of the news stay safe out there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version