Community Projects > Chain Games

Charas Chain Game 4 Official Thread (Complete)

(1/68) > >>

Fisherson:
Yeah that's no typo. I Fisherson am starting the next Chain Game. Red said I could so I'm taking my oppertunity to tell you all a little about it and get people signed on for chapters and what not. So here's the details

Games about sci-fi see? Any kind of sci-fi will do, doesn't matter. It's got a heroine and a opener that's writen by me and actually not too far from completion. Just need to finish out some items, do two battle sets and two maps. Easy as cake. Now can't tell you much about the story other than it'll be a mix of humor and drama knowing me. I'm also aware we don't have that many sci-fi resources so I'm importing many MAPS CHARASETS AND CHIPS you probably never seen before. I even included my Starfeild, which I just recently found, for the opening. Now on to how many chapters. Shooting for ten but nine's okay too.

- Chapters Availible -
  1: Fish
  2: Prpl_Mage
  3: MT 11
  4: Dren
  5: DragonBlaze
  6: Momeka
  7: A F L  <--- Current
  8: ?
  9: ?
 10: Fish?

Prpl_Mage:

--- Quote ---Borderlands goes to ELEVEN! You may have seen some games raise their level cap by 5, or maybe even 10, but with The Crimson Lance Assassination Squads wreaking havoc and Crawmerax the Invincible being all invulnerable and stuff we knew you'd need more than just 10. And that's why Borderlands goes to ELEVEN!
--- End quote ---

You made me think of this.

And yes, sign me up for a chapter.

Dr. Ace:
Last time there weren't even enough people for 10, and now you expect 11? Well, I guess I'll play the game in August 2016, but I'll pass on development.

Fisherson:

--- Quote from: Dr. Ace on March 01, 2015, 10:58:00 AM ---Last time there weren't even enough people for 10, and now you expect 11? Well, I guess I'll play the game in August 2016, but I'll pass on development.

--- End quote ---

Hey we did 12 chapters on the last one and I'll admit it took a while but it turned out pretty good. Even got to do BONUS chapters which I was for sure I wasn't even going to be able to finish. Technically if you count those we did like 16-17 chapters on the last one.

--- Quote from: Prpl_Mage on February 28, 2015, 11:17:35 PM ---You made me think of this.

And yes, sign me up for a chapter.

--- End quote ---

Alright! Chapter 2 sound good or you want something later?

Prpl_Mage:
No the last one was 9 chapters actually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version