Community Projects > Contests

Resource Contest 2015 Voting

<< < (2/3) > >>

Zoltar:
1: All- Gnarly new style!
2: Charaset- It's just too beautiful for words! Battler is mondo tubular too!  Monster isn't too bad. Just wish it was bigger or had something more to it.
3:  The variety of that Chara set is both staggering and a tiny bit...unappealing.  _sweat_  The battler is cool in style and originality but is toooo blocky. The monster is the best of the set though.

Hard to choice.

Momeka:
Number one for sure. It got a really interesting and unique style going.

Prpl_Mage:
And the week is over, and a winner has been crowned.

Entry 2:

Entry two, Momeka, is hereby declared the winner
and has set the style for the next chain game (approximately February 2017)

So give a rounds of applauds to Momeka for his victory and all the other contestants.
And contestants please upload your sprites to the complete resource and I will admit them!

I will start working on sprites using the style picked by momeka but you guys better prepare for some coming contest where you will be tasked to create additional resources!

Donut:
Congrats to Momeka, and congrats to you Fish as well ! :)

Fisherson:
I got zero votes???? O___O Huh. Almost a confidence killer. XD Stil was fun to make a monste by hand again! I think May try doing that for future projects when I have some time. Red deserves to win. ^_^ His style was pretty danged awesome. Oho! So the next Chain Game will be a little modern eh? Funny thing is I've been thinking it should be since FF messed up the theme of a good modern JRPG. Be nice if we had a Earhtbound style with a kick az plotline only charas can make. Also would be nice to have a uniform style for once. I mean I love the mid-sized Charas but it'd be fun for everything to match. Just hope the unique-ness of Red's style doesn't intimidate new comers or those of us who don't sprite in other styles too much. ^^;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version