Game Creation > Completed Games and Demos

Chain Game 4 Juno's Odyssey is complete

(1/10) > >>

Prpl_Mage:
It's been a good journey and a lot of fun. And a great job to everyone who did a chapter and wanted to try out some new things. This must be the least battle heavy game so far.

This game is staged in a science fiction setting with Juno being the heroine of the tale at hand. As with all the chain games the story usually moves away from the initial setting as developers get the chance to add their personal touch to the game.
I feel like it turned out great in the end!

Steam like product information:
A groundbreaking RPG in the old school style of Final Fantasy and Earthbound made by the developers behind Wrath of Gaia. Each chapter has a unique touch characterized by the artist behind it. Experience a grand adventure of friendship and hardship in a mystic galaxy facing peril by unknown forces. You will follow the headstrong heroine Juno as she sets out on the journey of her life to find a sanctuary, and herself. Fight your way through fast-paced challenging and dynamic battles by using each of the game's characters to the fullest. Can you save the galaxy?

I did a pretty quick playthrough with some ghost walk and such after Momeka finished but I feel certain that everything should work.
I uploaded the files to my Google drive because... Well to be honest, because my Box is acting up. You can either get it as a project folder or as a setup file. Your choice.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7pKjyj2dnX1SEplUHFxOURTcjg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7pKjyj2dnX1MEVrX1lFcUZ6WkU

Enjoy!

Pictures

Edit:
Found some non-game breaking bugs that I will fix soon enough.
Game updated and everything should be swell

Momeka:
Nice!, I'll play it when I got some free time.

Fisherson:
Nice screen selections, Purps! ^_^ Really conveys a since of adventure and shows off the game's awesomeness outside of the battle system for once. Honestly want to thank all of you who were involved, fans and team alike, for one truly awesome chain game experience! Enjoy! I'll have to wait till I get over my stomach bug to get to the library and see what all was added after I nearly died finishing it XD

Prpl_Mage:
I found some bugs for strange backtracking and walking to unnecessary positions. The kind you don't discover when you rush through the game. I should have them done by tomorrow however.

So the game can be completed as it is, but talking to the wrong person might warp you somewhere or mess up a switch so that progress is halted. So don't talk to strangers

Prpl_Mage:
Okay it took me a day longer than expected but everything is updated and fine now

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version