Off-Topic > Creative arts

Post your pixel art

<< < (2/27) > >>

Zoltar:

--- Quote from: Momeka on October 05, 2016, 12:02:40 PM ---It's basically the screenshot thread but with pixel art. Go nuts, post your stuff.

--- End quote ---

That is just mondo ghoulish, Mr Momeka!  ;D Especially that reaper. Do you have a side pose of that?

Prpl_Mage:

--- Quote from: Momeka on October 06, 2016, 10:49:50 AM ---I love that T-Rex skelly , purp!

--- End quote ---

I just don't get why I thought the ribs started in the neck back then.

Here's some pigs

Fisherson:
Not to double post but I didn't want my post to be lost in all those comments on other's works...

Firstly did I mention I'm running a sprite comic from my DA now? If not go there to see all my really cool jumps in style and ability:
http://david-dent-jedai.deviantart.com/art/DVA-Comic-Index-624824597?ga_submit_new=10%253A1475794527&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

Which speaking of here's a little non-Chara sized Loyal Dewback sprite I made for my comic. It's made less to be a chara set and more to be a 3D designed version of my awesome YT-2400 for panaramic shots that aren't top down as much.

Custom Skin for the Dewback I've been playing with for the actual game:

Stu with a Hypospray as a weapon which I did cause I always wanted to do a healer with one. XD Doubt a most would understand less ya be a Trekkie though. *Shrug*

Here's some weapons I made at super sized level to show off. One is the Plasma Axe based on the Zaku Mobile Suit's weapon and the other is many, many variations of the Brute Shot I got obsessed with after binge watching Red VS Blue/watching the Death Battle: Carolina VS the Meta.

The User of the Plasma Ax in DVO: Mormo Kanderburi the Not-Edited-From-A-Wookie Pnater woman. <.<

Zoltar:

--- Quote from: Prpl_Mage on October 06, 2016, 11:44:10 PM ---I just don't get why I thought the ribs started in the neck back then.

Here's some pigs

--- End quote ---

Piiiiiiiiiigs! I mondo love pigs! Oink. I blame Final Fantasy 5. Those sprites were so funny. Lol

--- Quote from: Fisherson on October 06, 2016, 11:50:21 PM ---The User of the Plasma Ax in DVO: Mormo Kanderburi the Not-Edited-From-A-Wookie Pnater woman. <.<

--- End quote ---

Whoa she I'd purty!  :-* Love those flames on her axe too.

Fisherson:

--- Quote from: Prpl_Mage on October 06, 2016, 11:44:10 PM ---I just don't get why I thought the ribs started in the neck back then.

Here's some pigs

--- End quote ---

Looks nice Purps! Reminds me of a variety of video games styles. Angry Birds, Terraria and Pokemon mostly.

--- Quote --- Whoa she I'd purty!  :-* Love those flames on her axe too.
--- End quote ---

Thank you! Well she's not totally complete. Still cleaning up the walking pose. But I did do well on the flames didn't I?

Ah well I'm back here....
There's a Gore~ In the Source Code~ There's a Gatway~ Between Zeroes~

If you remember this, then you are awesome cause you played the first Chain Game 100%

New Clone Armor style I made cause....well I really got into making them. ^^; I also made a single pose The Meta sprite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version