Community Projects > Chain Games

Another Chain Game? (Complete)

<< < (40/47) > >>

Momeka:

--- Quote from: Donut on March 20, 2018, 09:42:57 AM ---Just sent it to you guys :)
Enjoy!

--- End quote ---

Looks good, Donut.

Moose, you're up next.

Moosetroop11:
Sorry guys I didn't see this as I've been pretty busy! Will add some tunes over the next few days and send on. Can anyone thibk of anything in particular that they'd like a theme on, or any change needed in my section? Is the sidequest to open the locked door in the high rise too difficult for instance?

EDIT: I fixed the glimmer cave teleport bug ^_^

Donut:
Had no problems in your chapter.

--- Quote from: Moosetroop11 on March 27, 2018, 10:17:41 PM ---EDIT: I fixed the glimmer cave teleport bug ^_^

--- End quote ---

Woo. You have to tell me where the problem was now, or I'll never sleep again xD

Momeka:
I don't think I found any bugs in your chapter. Play through it to be sure, see if you want to change anything if not just pass it on.

If you want to do music it would be pretty sweet with a custom title song instead of some random chiptune.

Fisherson:

--- Quote from: Moosetroop11 on March 27, 2018, 10:17:41 PM ---Sorry guys I didn't see this as I've been pretty busy! Will add some tunes over the next few days and send on. Can anyone thibk of anything in particular that they'd like a theme on, or any change needed in my section? Is the sidequest to open the locked door in the high rise too difficult for instance?

EDIT: I fixed the glimmer cave teleport bug ^_^

--- End quote ---

All hail Moose! All hail Moose! All hail Moose! All hail Moose! All hail Moose! All hail Moose! All hail Moose! All hail Moose!

Thank you so much for getting those little evil bastards! I still don't know why there was none on the first floor and yet one on the next and another on the next. I almost ripped out every tile to start again and see if I could find it that way...@_@ Not since the Juno's Odyssey 'Groundhog Day' glitch have I met so frustrating a bug. If we still have out badges I would insist ya got the Charas equivalent of the Star of Valor or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version