Game Creation > Completed Games and Demos

DoorSquare [Complete, Android/iOS]

(1/3) > >>

Apex:
Whoa, never thought I would be posting in this board with something of my own!

After about 6 months of work learning/using C# and Unity, I've finally produced and published a game!

(I'm just gonna copy and past from the store page :P )

DoorSquare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7ufFmCZK0&feature=youtu.be
(Not sure how to embed on charas.)

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doorsquare/id1236606731?mt=8

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alexcassells.doorsquare&pageId=106962446201797079011

Go through doors, get points, unlock things. Do it quickly and you will earn so many points, that your friends will be jealous of you!

- 80 + unlockable characters
Wanna be the president? Sure! How about a dog? Okay! Wanna be a Square? You already are!

- 65 + unlockable doors
Chainsaws, flamethrowers, semi-trucks, strobe lights, we got 'em.

- 60 + unlockable backgrounds
Earth, wind, sea, flames, or a psychedelic trip you won't forget.

- 33 + unlockable modes / gameplay mods
We've got big doors, small doors, rotating doors, doors that are fat, players who are thin! Absurdly fast doors, patronizingly slow doors! Tired of running from doors? Smash 'em for points in Door Buster mode, fire lasers at them in Blaster Mode. Bend the fabric of space-time in Powerup Mode. Want double the doors? You've asked for it! Wanna avoid one giant door? Sure we've got that too.

- 3 story campaigns
Because that's what a game about a square going through doors needed, a story! Dissect the psyche of Squar O' Conner, former police officer, as he battles an existential crisis. Help Eraqs Rood accomplish his dreams. There is no third story.

- Leaderboards! What's better than scoring higher than everyone else in DoorSquare? Making sure everyone knows you scored higher than them! That'll show 'em.

- 40+ unlockable/rewarded achievements
Don't get meaningless points for your hard work, earn characters, doors, points to spend in the unlockables store.

Yeah! The unlockables store! Use in-game earned points to unlock all the aforementioned goodies. No in-app purchases. If you wanna unlock everything, you've got to earn it. (Ironic that this is a feature right?)

It's my first game, and while I've scoured it for bugs, it doesn't mean that a few probably haven't gotten through.

It's free, there are gifts in game that can be unlocked with video ad views if you wanna help support me, but none of them are essential for game completion/achievements. Other than that, no banner ads or innersitial ads.

English is the only supported language as of now. It's available in most english speaking countries, Japan, Brazil, France, and Germany. If you want me to add it to your country please let me know. I was only a bit cautious when choosing countries because I don't know what adding an app to a country store, when it doesn't support that country's language entails.

Momeka:
Looks cool. Was going to download it, but it doesn't seem to be available on itunes in Sweden.

Apex:
Momeka, it'll take a while for the stores to reflect it, but I've added Sweden!

Actually, I kinda just threw all caution to the wind and added every available country on both store fronts... Hope that doesn't come back to bite me! :D

I think if you use the pervious link, it'll take you to the game before it's actually searchable on the Swedish store. So please keep checking back from time to time. Also, thank you very much!

Prpl_Mage:
Yep found the game on the store, will suggest it to others

Apex:
Yahoo! Thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version