TESTING & WELCOME BOARD > Test & welcome board

Still Alive XD

<< < (3/3)

InsaneJP:
hey all! love seeing familiar faces =) ahh for the past years ive been gone i ended up moving uhh twice? and now i stream video games as well.. trying to do it full time while also keeping a part time job as well. I do still do art here and there but mostly just gaming. Stuck with my martial arts and taught at a school for a few years as well! Nice to see everyone doing so well. What have you guys been up to?

Archem:
I've mostly been up to growing my cynical attitude and being generally unproductive. I figured it was a good use of my time.

Zoltar:
Like hi, brah! I'm Zoltar the mondo new guy...well newer...anywho welcome back old guy. Feel free to follow my project thread while I feed on your hope and anticipation of a game that will nevah come! :jest:

Nah just pulling your chain, brah. I can't feed on people's hope and such. Totally would starve in here lol

Prpl_Mage:
Sounds like life is going well. I finished university and working these days, also the admin of the site and I own a cat

InsaneJP:
awesome guys! I'll stop by here and there when i can, streaming takes up most of my week and such but you guys can always stop by there as well and come say hi as well =) twitch.tv/solaarnoble is me ... pretty sure you guys havent even seen what i look like haha.

its great seeing a bunch of familiar faces, hmm any idea what happened to blackskullwarlock at all? lost contact with him a ways back

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version