TESTING & WELCOME BOARD > Test & welcome board

Finally here! :)

<< < (3/3)

Orka:
I had a familyar... uh... familiar feeling sometimes ago... I used to be a member of a small hungarian rpgmaker forum of Ruby Dragon Entertainment. The team was making a  great series of games called Dragon Blade (I would post a link to it if you are interested in it but unforunately it has no english version... yet). It had an amazing battle system and other impressing stuffs like minigames (ff-like cardgame), ship-shooting, using pets instead of the characters in a battle, horseriding etc). The community was also great, however I wasn't a really active member (mainly because of the school) but anytime I visited the forum it was like "Home, sweet home". The forum died sometimes ago, and the making of the next Dragon Blade game seems to be slowed down. But that's acceptable. Especially that the PC of the forum's leader, the game's maker got really dead... :D Now he's slowly recovering the backuped files from the harddrive.
I also had a project that was about an imaginary adventure of mine and my ex-classmates. The plot in a nutshell is that a madman invented a machine that could convert any fictionary characters, places, stuffs from books, games, movies and we were somehow involved in a battle against him. But when I really sped up in the making I got a virus attack and I lost the most part of the project. Mainly it was depending on my responsibility and I hadn't have an antivirus program on my computer and when I realized that I should have one it was too late. So I messed it up. It was all my fault. And I couldn't contninue the project anymore... We always learn something. :D
About the chain game... I have never done collaborative work in any project but it sounds interesting. To be honest I am a bit afraid. I haven't played any chain game of charas so I don't really know what they consist of. I know what a chain game is but I don't know how it is done in rpgmaking. The biggest problem for me is the deadline. I can't tell if I'm done with something in a half day or in a week... So I don't know...

Donut:
Welcome around here!
I hope you will like it, it's not so busy, but everyone is nice and gives useful remarks :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version