Off-Topic > Creative arts

Edited RM2K/3 RTP monsters.

<< < (5/8) > >>

Orka:

--- Quote from: Moosetroop11 on November 15, 2018, 12:44:10 PM ---Yeah, nice idea with the shapeshifter. Especially if those monsters it shapshifted into were previous bosses and it had a form of each of their signature moves or something.

--- End quote ---
That was my original plan. :) Maybe they would appear somewhere in the middle of a game.

--- Quote from: Prpl_Mage on November 16, 2018, 12:45:33 PM ---That's a nice idea, would you be able to add that lighter outline as well? Or did that get wonky?

--- End quote ---
Thanks. :) Well, I tried my best but yeah it was kinda wonky... I could try it sometimes later again when I get better at doing stuffs like this.

Here are some more battlers:

An upgraded version of the RM2K Dark Elf and an upgraded version of my Swordsman I did a while back (which as you can see was inspired by that one moster called "wight"). :)
And here are some cameos:

The Biggy Man from Splatterhouse and Zen the Intergalactic Ninja from... well... from Zen the Intergalactic Ninja. :D

Orka:
Hello, guys. How are you doing? :) I've have some more sprites to share with you all.

Here is a Berserker I made but with some legit armor instead of the bear skin he originally had... (It is a bear, right?) Next one is a dinosaur like thing... let's just call it Dino 1. :D The third one is an evil queen/princess/goddess or something like that. I would rather call her Dark Elf Queen since we don't really have female counterparts of the dark elves. And the last one is based of those typical japanese ghosts, I think they are called Yurei? ... maybe? I dunno...

Also have some more cameos:

The Double Trouble Team! :D
I hope you like it. :)

Fisherson:
I just adore the Team Rocket Trio! My favorite bad guy dynamic. Shame you didn't go through with making Meoweth.

Orka:
Well, I wanted to make him... But this is the least I could do:

It's so bad. The original meowth skin tone is way brighter and when I tried to correct the brightness on the sprite, I messed it up, for example the outlines were barely visible... So that's the best Meowth I could do right now... Anyway, Team Rocket's motto is about double trouble, not triple trouble. :D

Fisherson:
Its not terrible. Little dark and needs some light play is all. Best Cat Sith edit I've ever seen!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version