Off-Topic > Creative arts

Edited RM2K/3 RTP monsters.

<< < (6/8) > >>

Prpl_Mage:
The team rocket could use some more contrast to make the highlights more visible.

Other than that, good as always. Like the dino and ghost.

Orka:
Thanks. :)
I tried to edit some more on team rocket's sprites (except on Jessie's, I think she's fine) and right now I only finished James. I hope I nailed it. :D

I'm still trying to figure out how I could make Meowth look better.

I did some other things as well:

Here is a Blob with some parts of it's victim being shown... Next to it a Goblin Warrior is waving with a sword and has some more armor then it's downgraded counterpart. The strange eye monster thing is the Watcher as I like to call it. I don't really know what it would do... maybe stare into the heroes' eyes making them depressed and losing all hope, losing interest in continue fighting, and give up? ..... The liquid lady next to it is a Water elemental obviously. :D In front of the lady is a guardian straight from heaven, an Archangel. And the last one should represent a default RTP hero. I'm kinda glad about this one. :)

nico bolas:
You rock dude!

Fisherson:
...I'm intrigued. @Nico you plan on making a game or are you just showing off?

Orka:
Wow. I'm glad someone found good use of my sprites. :)

Hi btw. It's been a long time since I've done anything new. I've watched some FF7 Remake streams recently and got inspired to make some new monsters. Let's see what we've got:

First two monsters are supposed to be Orcs. I didn't like how the standard RTP included a single pigman as an "orc" so I thought there should be more variants. The next monster is a Goatman. I've never looked at the chimera sprite for more than a second, but that one time I looked at it a goat's head caught my eye and gave me an idea. (I know, I use the lizardman as a base too much  :D) That ghost thing next to it is my take on the beermug monster... I call it Mugdemon. For the next monster I used mostly battle animation sprites. It was slightly inspired by that one pokemon that I forgot the name of and Tricky's demon form from Madness Combat... I call this one a Stonedemon. (Not too creative, I know.  :D) The last three monsters are actually one, that is actually two monsters. :D The Skeleton Commander and the Black Horse of Death. I've always wanted to see a horseman monster sprite, like the one in the RM2k RTP, and this was the best idea I could come up with. That's it for now. Thanks for checking them out. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version