Game Creation > RPG Maker

Two days left - Humble Bundle giant RPG Maker bundle!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Prpl_Mage:
I regret getting Destiny 2...

Momeka:
Wolfenstein 2 is solid

zuhane:
Wolfy 2 looks amazing. As if you get to stamp on Hitler's face :D I've always wanted to stamp on Hitler's face.

Just bought rm2k3 for £2.99! As if we can finally legally use it.

Prpl_Mage:
Ugh, EvilMaze on sale.Some VX/MK game on steam that is basically just some generic game with 2 DLCs and a naked protagonist.

Kilyle:

--- Quote from: zuhane on November 09, 2017, 12:34:19 PM ---Just bought rm2k3 for £2.99! As if we can finally legally use it.

--- End quote ---
This is why I'm pleased to buy more engines (and DLC) than I actually use.  I figure it's kinda like making up for the pre-legal times by ensuring that the company gets a goodly amount of funding (although I'm buying everything as cheaply as I can, because that's how my games budget allows me to have over 200 Steam games).

Not that I have much trouble with how we used to do it -- it was either pirate the thing or do without (No Export for You!), and the buzz generated through the illegal versions is what led to the company deciding to bring it over here to begin with.  It's part of the reason that I call myself a "New Media Pragmatist": Our current legal system isn't set up to benefit either the public or the companies when it comes to the legalities of passing around computer programs, so, pragmatically, it sometimes makes more sense to do the sort of things I wouldn't be the least bit ethical doing in areas other than digital media.

But still.  I'm glad to have the engines, even if I don't use them much, and glad to pass the word along to others who might get more benefit out of them than I am right now ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version