Off-Topic > All of all!

A question about a Chain Game

(1/1)

Zoltar:
Is there a specific number of people required minimum to make one and it be 'acceptable'? Say two people made one game would that still count or do you need at least three? Mondo deep thoughts floating around in my head because I want to make one but I want to only have two or three people maximum. Is that possible?

Prpl_Mage:
The people involved in the game sets the variables of course. There are no rules really.
Chain games as a format basically just means that you do a part and pass it along, like a chain. Amount of chapter, length to work with it, length of gameplay and such is up to you.

But if you are two people then the game will most likely end up being more coherent and more of a cooperation than individual parts pieced together I imagine. But again, that's up to the people who participates.

However, it would be hard to call something a Charas Chain game if only two members of the site are making it. Not really a community project then?

Fisherson:
Personally I feel a project made by just two people is a co-operative chain game at best. Four to five is the current minimum that's seen the project all the way through.

But technically you can call any project with more than one member a chain game. Though visualize it as a chain that is the setting for the beautiful jewel that is your completed game. The more links the prettier and the more well made it will look.

Edit:
And if this is about the magical girl thing I told you I will only join in in the winter maybe so I'm curious to know who the third is. O.o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version