Off-Topic > All of all!

Good deals and sales

(1/3) > >>

Prpl_Mage:
So, at the moment the Super Smash-esque game Rivals of Aether is 67% off if any of you are interested n that.

On PSN you can get the Witcher 3 at 50% and most of the Jackbox games at 80% off.

Also my favorite point and click Curse of Monkey Island was released on steam as well. Then I realized that I played it 20 years ago...

Btw, anyone played Mass Effect Andromeda? Haven't really heard anything about it.

Archem:
All I've heard about Andromeda is that the facial animations are atrocious, but not too much about the gameplay. I guess no news is good news?

Apex:
I'm a huge fan of the JackBox games. I totally recommend them for social events for 4+ people.

Fisherson:
Everybody I know says Andromeda sucks but one freind did give it a good review on it's AI Tactics. Though the people who say it sucks never clarify why they think it does...I have heard there's a whack moment in the story that annoyed some people too.

Prpl_Mage:
So browsing the PSN store I notived Dark Cloud 1 and 2 (Chronicles) at 70% off. So like $4. Just had to get them.

Also, how come no one really made any game like those these past 16 years? Thought they had some good systems to keep it interesting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version