Off-Topic > All of all!

Movie tips

(1/2) > >>

Prpl_Mage:
So recently me and a buddy have started looking for movies to watch. In the past (some months back) our tradition has basically been finding the worst movies we can think of and watch them together and get some laughs.
We're talking real quality here. The room, birdemic, sharknado 1-5, other shark movies, other syfy channel movies, weird Indian action movies like Eega and Krishna and so on. Also terrible acting from 90s shows, and horror movies.

But the last couple of bad movies we watched were just so bad by design, as in intentionally bad that we kinda got tired of the thing. So now we're looking for some new stuff. Movies that are good but still kinda bad, but maybe because of the time it was made. We recently watched Tron and Princess' Bride which were kinda perfect. Good movies but still stuff in them that are just so bad.

We have Flash Gordon and Masters of The Universe lined up but are looking for more suggestions. Kinda hard to explain what we are looking for.

Moosetroop11:
If you want something truly naff, try Fred Olen Ray's masterpiece 'Wizards of the Demon Sword'! It's even on youtube, just skip past the weird hobo intro.

Apex:
Anything by Neil Breen is a good laugh:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3718935/

Fisherson:
I don't watch alot of B-Movies but two TV series I'll say you might like who have the same vibes: Lexx,Sliders,Red Dwarf Early SG1 and Classic Doctor Who.

My top favorite kooky but good movies:
Wild Wild West, AKnight's Tale, Space Balls,anything early Jackie Chan...or just Jackie Chan.

Oh and two good mini series: Tinman, Discworld and  especially The Librarian series then the TV series that is sort of a sequel to it.

Apex:
Not sure how I forgot about Toxic Avenger. That's a good'n.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version